Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Exclusive: Yonex Voltric Z-Force review by f1rst

Coming soon...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't have to take it so hard that ants didn't put his review out immediately

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get Ants will still get his review out there first.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by decoy View Post
    You don't have to take it so hard that ants didn't put his review out immediately
    But he sure makes a good point there is no reason to open a thread, only to post the review a month later like the last couple of times already . Why not write the damn review first and start a thread and open with it like a normal person ...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahaha

I felt certain disturbance in the Force already.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    But he sure makes a good point there is no reason to open a thread, only to post the review a month later like the last couple of times already . Why not write the damn review first and start a thread and open with it like a normal person ...
    Ants most probably has the review written up already. It's just that he is bound by Yonex non disclosure agreements to release it only after a certain date. Which looks like it'll be Feb 22 ZF release date according to Yonex USA website.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    Ants most probably has the review written up already. It's just that he is bound by Yonex non disclosure agreements to release it only after a certain date. Which looks like it'll be Feb 22 ZF release date according to Yonex USA website.
    Is that the actual release date or is that the date when they say that the z force is actually going to be a thing?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Possibly has already written but not so in the Z-Slash case iirc or making up false excuses to cover up the non disclosure/ and I didn't expect anything less than that being the case . Even less reason to open a topic three weeks in advance ...

Quote Originally Posted by decoy View Post
    Is that the actual release date or is that the date when they say that the z force is actually going to be a thing?
    Probably the 2nd, the webpage going live ... "Official" release is All England, could be available first thing March in Japan though

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree.

Yonex (or perhaps Sunrise) would always ensure any third party to comply with Yonex's marketing plan and strategy, and thus there would be no disruption to Yonex's release dates.

If we look back to the past, Voltric 80 was officially announced on 21st February 2011.
    Maybe VT-ZF would also be announced during the similar dates (21-22-23 February)

IMO

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I would have thought a non-disclosure agreement would prohibit mention of the product beforehand (which we know is not the case).

And Ants being bound by a non-disclosure agreement assumes that he has got hold of a racquet....has that been confirmed?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The f1rst review of the racket is here.... I can exclusively reveal that this racket comes with an interchangeable grip. It also has the option of interchangeable strings. Grips and strings from any manufacturer can be fitted to this racket. This sort of move is unheard of in the badminton world and is sure to send shockwaves through the badminton community.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no problem with your thread until you posted your so-called review. A total waste of server space. At least ants' thread offers a *FREE* racquet to one lucky forum member and a *real* review.

Thread should be locked.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As ants says... If you don't like, don't look. Which ants thread are you talking about though? He's got so many about the same thing, I struggle to keep up to date.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by f1rst View Post
    As ants says... If you don't like, don't look. Which ants thread are you talking about though? He's got so many about the same thing, I struggle to keep up to date.
    I don't read every single one of ants threads, but I think you're putting words in ant's mouth. I wouldn't think he would say something like that. If I'm thinking about the same thread as you are, Zaviour (sorry Zaviour) is the one that made the above comment. If this is true, I think someone owe someone an apology. Also, if you take the time to read the postings carefully, you wouldn't have to struggle to figure out that most members don't usually post multiple threads on the same subject.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by f1rst View Post
    The f1rst review of the racket is here.... I can exclusively reveal that this racket comes with an interchangeable grip. It also has the option of interchangeable strings. Grips and strings from any manufacturer can be fitted to this racket. This sort of move is unheard of in the badminton world and is sure to send shockwaves through the badminton community.
    Wow! Amazing! Please tell us more! Does it take interchangeable user as well? LOL~

Personally I enjoyed this thread very much, thank you for your review, mr. f1rst.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah F1rst, support you~~~ I dont see any problem, everyone can do review.
    all these kind forums is what we call a sharing
    just be patient everyone, becaue many people out there still reviewing this racket whoevercomes first doesn't matter i believe all these are based on own personal experience which at least they put the EFFORT which complainers don't =.=" .
    We should have thanks those reviewer for doing this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ictus View Post
    I don't read every single one of ants threads, but I think you're putting words in ant's mouth. I wouldn't think he would say something like that. If I'm thinking about the same thread as you are, Zaviour (sorry Zaviour) is the one that made the above comment. If this is true, I think someone owe someone an apology. Also, if you take the time to read the postings carefully, you wouldn't have to struggle to figure out that most members don't usually post multiple threads on the same subject.
    He says exactly that in the first line of his "exclusive" review. I await your apology!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast