Elite badminton group at UWC Tampines

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by Nickphan, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Nickphan

Nickphan Regular Member

Sales Manager
    Welcome all keen badminton enthusists to play in air con badminton hall at the following:Location : United World College, SEAAddress : No 1, Tampines St 73 (between Ave 9 & Ave 10)Day : Every Tuesday and FridayTime : 7 - 10 pmCourts : 4Level of play : Current national players to beginnersOthers : Hot showers with dry changing roomBuses : 27, 53, 72, 168, 293Person to contact : Nick Phan / YongContact no : 96915999 / 96162880

2. careman

careman Regular Member

hI...

May i know what is the cost per player?

One court mix with all level of players?

3. Nickphan

Nickphan Regular Member

Sales Manager
    Playing fee and level of players

Hi,Thanks for yr thread. The following are the fees:Men - $7 (per session)Women - $ 5Students - $ 5Based on experience n skill, we'll assign the players to each court unless pre-arraigned by the players.ThanksNick Phan

4. Nickphan

Nickphan Regular Member

Sales Manager
    Update!

Please be inform that United World College Sports Hall is a new state-of-the-art sports hall with air condition and other facilities. One of the best sports hall in Singapore.
    And on this coming Friday, several ex-national players will be coming to test the new ground.

5. sktong

sktong Regular Member

Thanks again Nick for last Tues game, great sports hall and workout. Too bad already has appt tomorrow. will join your group again next Tues.

6. Nickphan

Nickphan Regular Member

Sales Manager
    You're always welcome

Hi Tong,It's been a pleasure to play with you. Looking forward to our next game.Let's hope ome of the ex-national who were busy last week come by for a few games.Cheers,Nick

7. Justin_lch

Justin_lch Regular Member

how many courts do you usually book?

do you control the no. of players?

8. Nickphan

Nickphan Regular Member

Sales Manager
    Hi Justin,Thank you for the thread. We currently have 4 courts in this sports hall. Based on last night's attendance, we have an average of 18-20 players which is adequate at the moment.We do not control the number of players as we can open up more courts if the number increases as UWC has a total of 16 courts spanning over 4 large air con sports hall. We are currently occupying one of them.Thanks and regards.Nick Phan

9. Nickphan

Nickphan Regular Member

Sales Manager
    Hi All,

Just a continuous effort to introduce this great sport facility to all. We have qualified NCAP coaches to offer free tips on how to improve your game when you are there. We also operates training classes for beginners and intermediate players in United World College, Tampines on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Please contact us if you need more details.

Thank you and with regards.

Nick Phan

10. Speed_PSG

Speed_PSG Regular Member

Engineer
    Hello Nick,

I am the president of PinoySG Badminton club here in Singapore. We are a registered non profit badminton club here in Singapore. I have 150+ members and 30 to 40 regular players every weekend. I am very interested on this facility you have mentioned. Is there a way we could join your game? Is it exclusive to your group or open to all other badminton groups too? We would loved to check your place.

We have our regular schedule every Saturday, and we book 4 courts online for secondary school sports hall.It would be great if we could try your venue. Let me know the details.

And yes I am also very interested on that training. I have a lot of beginner players.

11. Nickphan

Nickphan Regular Member

Sales Manager
    Hi Speed_PSG,

Thank you for visiting our thread. We would be delighted if your group were to join us but that can only be on weekday evenings as our regular games are on every Tue and Fri between 7 - 10 pm. We conduct coaching classes on Sat and Sun from 4 - 6 pm for the students of the college and public. The sports hall is not open for public booking or other badminton group as this is a international school, not a Singapore Sports Council facility.

You are most welcome to visit and check out the place on this Friday, 10 Mar as I would then be back from my business trip to China. You can also play with us if you want. The rate is $7 per person.

And if you want to check out our coaches, please come by on Sun afternoon. For your info, our coaching team are mainly ex-national players or very experience coaches.

I will be away from 04-09 Mar. If you have any questions, please send me an email to nickphansc@gmail.com

Thank you and looking forward to hear from you.

Nick Phan
    Mobile : 96915999

12. thekinge

thekinge Regular Member

Hi Nick, are you guys still playing in Tampines UWCSEA?