Coming To Hanoi

Discussion in 'Vietnam' started by nbonkowsky, Feb 20, 2012.

1. nbonkowsky

nbonkowsky Regular Member

Athlete/Coach
    Hello,

I will be coming to Vietnam, specifically Hanoi at the end of March for the Vietnam International Challenge. I will be there the 24th of march to the 1st of April. The tournament itself is from the 26th to the 1st. Right after that I will head to Japan for the Osaka International Challenge.

Being realistic I know that I will not make it to the end of the tournament and may be knocked out early in the week (28th, Wednesday or so) I was wondering if anybody knows any places to play/train while I am in Hanoi so I can prepare for my tournament the following week.

If anybody here would like to play as well that would be awesome, I am simply looking to get on court for games be them friendly or competitive or with somebody that would like to do some training one on one or who is part of a group that I could join for a few days.

Thank you if you can help me out and provide some information. Look forward to meeting any BC'ers on that side of the world.

Nick

2. AmateurPro

AmateurPro New Member

IT
    Uh oh I'm not sure if a pro like you want to have a match with amateurs :D. Do you know where you will stay yet? I'll try to contact some Vietnamese pros that I knew however they might be busy with the tournament too.

3. nbonkowsky

Athlete/Coach
    Thank you for the reply, I would be up for a match with you for sure if that's something that could be arranged. I should be staying around No.394 Doi Can Str, Ba Dinh dis, Hanoi , Vietnam. Thank you for the help and hope that we could have a match or something while I am over there or at least have a hit.

4. thumpsky

thumpsky Regular Member

Student
    sup nick. doug here. thanks for the tip on the backhand

5. nbonkowsky

Athlete/Coach
    no problem, hope to play atleast once more before i leave so can show you it then :)

6. ngotuan210577

ngotuan210577 Regular Member

Networking
    Hi there, I'm badminton Player from Paris France, I'm coming to Hanoi for a short stay ( from Friday 15 this month to the 18 or 19 Juin. I'm looking for some places indoors to play badminton. If you can help me that will be wonderful

7. AmateurPro

AmateurPro New Member

IT
    Hi Tuan, you're welcome to play with our group. Contact me here or my email: ducquang1984@yahoo.com when you have details of your trip. Cheers.

8. AmateurPro

AmateurPro New Member

IT
    Hi Tuan, you're welcome to play with our group. Contact me here or my email: ducquang1984@yahoo.com when you have details of your trip. Cheers.

9. ngotuan210577

ngotuan210577 Regular Member

Networking
    Thanks Quang, I has sent an email to your adresse. look forward to hearing from u soon

10. talentvn

talentvn Regular Member

Hi all,

Welcome all you guys to Viet Nam
    I'm playing in a club in Ha Noi and I think we can play friendly together. If you want you can contact me at: nikitakova@yahoo.com or mobile +84915023866.

Hope we can play.

Welcome.