User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 69 to 82 of 82
  1. #69
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    3,321
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [QUOTE=rogerv2;1854065]
    Quote Originally Posted by Miqilin7 View Post
    Your argument would be more credible if Tago has won at least once against LCW. Too many "if" statements, predicting Tago's win when in most likelihood LCW would have won it. Anyway LCW lost the Olympics and came back stronger. I really wonder why some think his mind is so fragile, you dont enter the finals of 11 consecutive tournaments with this kind of handicap.
    Solid logic.

  2. #70
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,696
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yawn.... let the game begins...

  3. #71
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am pretty happy with the draw for Indonesians in this All England. It could have been muuuccchhh worse than this...

  4. #72
    Regular Member phil-mm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Misty Mountains
    Posts
    2,304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    Look at the lowest quarter of the WS draw. It's killer!

    TTY v Q1
    BYJ v Schenk
    Yippy v Rat
    SJH v WX
    Thought I just saw that one.
    Yippy must be sick of seeing Rat again.

  5. #73
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It is true the argument is stronger if Tago won LCW once. however, the argument is reasonable enough, considering TAGO was a newcomer/new start and at that moment nobody researched him enough - and that's why BCL and CJ lost to him, especially BCL was in a great form in that tournament.

    If there is no missed calls from the line judge (BTW, the line judge was terrible that year), it is hard to see who would be the winner.
    [QUOTE=rogerv2;1854065]
    Quote Originally Posted by Miqilin7 View Post

    Your argument would be more credible if Tago has won at least once against LCW. Too many "if" statements, predicting Tago's win when in most likelihood LCW would have won it.

    Anyway LCW lost the Olympics and came back stronger. I really wonder why some think his mind is so fragile, you dont enter the finals of 11 consecutive tournaments with this kind of handicap.

  6. #74
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    583
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chlsy8 View Post
    It is true the argument is stronger if Tago won LCW once. however, the argument is reasonable enough, considering TAGO was a newcomer/new start and at that moment nobody researched him enough - and that's why BCL and CJ lost to him, especially BCL was in a great form in that tournament.

    If there is no missed calls from the line judge (BTW, the line judge was terrible that year), it is hard to see who would be the winner.
    Line judge was terrible? I recall Gill commenting on the excellent line calls throughout the tournament.
    BCL and CJ were not exactly at their peak at that time.

    This was something like that Gordon guy, some unexpected form that eventually ended when it counted the most. In fact Gordon beat Chen Long in the first round which turned transformed Chen Long into a serious contender.

  7. #75
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,035
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rogerv2 View Post
    line judge was terrible? I recall gill commenting on the excellent line calls throughout the tournament.
    Bcl and cj were not exactly at their peak at that time.

    This was something like that gordon guy, some unexpected form that eventually ended when it counted the most. In fact gordon beat chen long in the first round which turned transformed chen long into a serious contender.
    c-o-r-d-o-n

  8. #76
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,375
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    c-o-r-d-o-n
    U shd BOLD it................CORDON...its clerer !

  9. #77
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,035
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    U shd BOLD it................CORDON...its clerer !
    I apologize

  10. #78
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There are two obviously missed calls favoring LCW in the final. As I recall there are few more in semi-finals. (I only watched men's single so maybe in general it's ok)

    I usually turn off Gill's voice when I watch new england. LOL.

    BCL was in great form that year's all england. He beat Lin Dan and PCH which he couldn't do for few years.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerv2 View Post
    Line judge was terrible? I recall Gill commenting on the excellent line calls throughout the tournament.
    BCL and CJ were not exactly at their peak at that time.

    This was something like that Gordon guy, some unexpected form that eventually ended when it counted the most. In fact Gordon beat Chen Long in the first round which turned transformed Chen Long into a serious contender.

  11. #79
    Regular Member AlanY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,438
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    C'Mon guys, move on. i was there on both occasions when LCW won the AE titles. he was so much ahead that it wasn't even close for him not to won it.

  12. #80
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    NorCal, United States
    Posts
    842
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    You really think so that Adcock/Bankier can take out ZN/ZYL. I say easy 2 straights for the later, and go on to win AE. Adcock/Bankier did well in WC and nothing much after that.
    He doesn't need to think anymore as it happened

  13. #81
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    came from the SAR
    Posts
    3,769
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CantSmashThis View Post
    He doesn't need to think anymore as it happened
    OMG!!! can't believe it. Z/Z lost to A/B!!!! i am shocked beyond my wildest nightmare!

    ZYL/TQ will win WD for sure??
    Last edited by pcll99; 03-07-2012 at 10:23 PM.

  14. #82
    Regular Member luvina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    844
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcll99 View Post
    OMG!!! can't believe it. Z/Z lost to A/B!!!! i am shocked beyond my wildest nightmare!

    ZYL/TQ will win WD for sure??
    I think so

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Similar Threads

  1. [Sharing] ALL ENGLAND SS Premier 2012
    By ilovecp2007 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 89
    : 03-18-2012, 04:25 PM
  2. Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #160 ALL ENGLAND PREMIER SS - 2012
    By Sandy in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2012
    Replies: 371
    : 03-15-2012, 03:26 AM
  3. ALL ENGLAND SS Premier 2012 - Schedule/Result/LiveScore
    By CLELY in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2012
    Replies: 0
    : 03-04-2012, 08:57 PM
  4. Entry List of ALL ENGLAND SS Premier 2012
    By CLELY in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2012
    Replies: 10
    : 02-23-2012, 01:18 AM
  5. DRAW of KOREA Open SS Premier 2012
    By CLELY in forum Korea Open / Malaysia Open 2012
    Replies: 21
    : 01-02-2012, 05:40 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •