Fleet racket questions
I've been looking at fleet's t8, t6, woven 1000-iii....
haven't found any clear reviews on any of them..so I have a few questions for the users of those rackets
1. What's the difference between t8 and t6??? The only difference I see is that t8 has 80 holes and t6 has 72....and I dont think that makes a big difference..
2. How stiff is the t8, t6??? Fleet doesn't seem to rate their stiffnesses at all....and I haven't seen clear reviews on it either
3. What are advantages of having a full woven racket?(1000-iii).....
4. Some people say the 1000-iii has a pretty long shaft so it bends a little more easily when swinging...true?
5. What are some advantages, disadvantages for any of those rackets?
6. If you have a triotec and 1000-iii each...can you compare them and kinda compare them
I"m looking for tension string guide for my fleet nano power 030. but i can't find any info online. Any advise? Cheers.