Victor BS10 or Yonex Ti-10? or...... BS LYD?? (please advise specially BS users :D)

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by ikki9394, Feb 25, 2012.

1. ikki9394

ikki9394 Regular Member

student
    Dear Victor BS11 users, what do u all think about BS11 stiffness?
    I initially have a plan on getting a BS11 but once tried it out I find its stiffness is more like medium flex than its rated slightly stiff(more or less like my sw37). So for a second thought I wanna tried out the stiffer BS10 but none of my friend own it and I even try my luck have a look at the some badminton shop unfortunately they dont have it as well .

Now I am looking at BS LYD hoping that it is stiffer than BS11 even though both are rated as slightly stiff... else im going for the BS10 or Ti-10
    [​IMG]
    Anyway, does any1 have any idea how similar is BS10 to Ti-10 3rd gen Ltd or non-ltd?

2. Shoutsu

Shoutsu Regular Member

The LYD (I have one) Feels really nice. However I can't give a full rating or review on it yet because the person who strung it... well frankly sucks. They strung it badly and I can't feel the strings at all.

Otherwise the racquet swings really fast, similar to a NanoSpeed 9900 but it's much more head heavy (rated 4 by Victor in Head Heaviness with 5 being the head heaviest and 1 being head light) more like an Arc Saber 10. If you like those two racquets... It seems to feel like that... However I'll give you a more in depth review after I cut the strings and string the racquet myself.

As for the BS10 or Ti-10, I haven't tried either of those racquets so I can't say anything myself. However, I've ordered a BraveSword 12, and will be picking it up this week :)

3. Maklike Tier

Maklike Tier Regular Member

Unoccupied
    Yeah it's confusing that Victor has dropped the BS11 down two places in the stiffness rating, meaning that the only racket that has the same specs as the older BS11 is the MX60. I just got one to try out, but I sold my MX80's because they were hurting my shoulder, so hopefully the 60 will play like an 'improved' BS11, but we'll see....

I'd say definitely consider the LYD though. Feels such a solid racket, like a BS10 but with a BP of 300 rather than 295, so I reckon it would be brutal in the right hands.

#3 Maklike Tier, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2012