User Tag List

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those 2 peeps that wanted to change their proxy.

First go here .
    Choose any proxy that is in the list. I suggest you not to choose socks4/5. Make sure you choose proxy that has a better speed which is represent by speed and connection type. Full one is better. Another reminder is that don't choose your own country proxy since you will be blocked.
    If you use google chrome, go to options >under the bonnets> network and click change proxy settings...
    Or if you don't have google chrome, go to IE> tools> internet options..> connections

There you will see LAN settings button in the bottom. Click it. Then go to Proxy Server and tick "use a proxy server for your LAN" then click advance and paste the proxy ip address and port that you choose earlier in the proxy lists. OK AND SAVE!
    Last edited by Muscab; 03-11-2012 at 01:03 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xsakurax View Post
    I guess there might be some problem with his hand.From http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.a...amp;sec=sports <br>“
    This is one of my lousiest performances ever in the All-England. My condition is not up to the mark,” said Chong Wei. “My playing hand is sore and I found it difficult to attack. So, I had to change my style of play a little.”

I hope he can try his best and do not push himself too hard. I do not want LCW to get hurt as Olympic is coming.
    If Lin Dan have the sore, I'm pretty sure he will not play. And giving a walk away to his opponent but Lee Chong Wei never give up, no?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    Good Luck Tontowi Ahmad/Lilyana Natsir !!!

Attachment 118254

Hope Lilyana will add the prestigious All England title into her bag!

Indonesia Bisa !!
    Good to know that All England is still a prestigious event......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xsakurax View Post
    I guess there might be some problem with his hand.From http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.a...amp;sec=sports <br>“
    This is one of my lousiest performances ever in the All-England. My condition is not up to the mark,” said Chong Wei. “My playing hand is sore and I found it difficult to attack. So, I had to change my style of play a little.”

I hope he can try his best and do not push himself too hard. I do not want LCW to get hurt as Olympic is coming.
    Hand pain....? What's that........a injury or what....?

Not good for the final against LD................!!

Yes, better dont push too hard......relax !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Totally agree. I personally believe these are the pairs more likely in London Olympics Final if they are not put on the same side as compared with tonight finalists.

Quote Originally Posted by pcll99 View Post
    For XD, Zhang/Zhao and Fischer/Pedersen are hot favourite too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone knows what time in malaysia the match will commence?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Lin dan will continue to play after London Olympics as long as the BWF rules are not too harsh for his age. Lee chong Wei will give a last try for world championship title in 2013. So, I think 2013 is more likely the last time LD and LCW meet in All England if both of them make into Final. Lin Dan said in the interview that he appreciate all the chances to play with his old rivals including Lee Chong Wei and make them memorable because it is getting less and less when time moves on.

Quote Originally Posted by pcll99 View Post
    Will this be the last time LD meet LCW in All England?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wptheme View Post
    Anyone knows what time in malaysia the match will commence?
    8 PM. Don't miss it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jkkwongnz View Post
    I think Lin dan will continue to play after London Olympics as long as the BWF rules are not too harsh for his age. Lee chong Wei will give a last try for world championship title in 2013. So, I think 2013 is more likely the last time LD and LCW meet in All England if both of them make into Final. Lin Dan said in the interview that he appreciate all the chances to play with his old rivals including Lee Chong Wei and make them memorable because it is getting less and less when time moves on.
    But still, if Lin Dan behave a bit and don't give free walk away, he sure can meet his old rivals including chong wei many more times.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wang Yihan shows why she is needed by China to win the Olympics gold no matter how much LYB dislike her . Her performance is synonymous to her discipline and never-say die attitude against her opponents in their good days.

Although I could she needs to work on certain areas because she tends to fall behind at the beginning of the match thus she has to claw back to level the score.

About the selection of three CHN reps in WS Olympics, I would prefer to put Wang Shixian as the first seed and then Wang Yihan as the second seed, Wang Shixian is mentally stronger who can made remarkable comeback in the game.

Wang Xin on the other hand, her YOYO performance is starting to worry me. In her 2011 and present year record, she has been shocked several times by the Koreans and Tai-phoon and in the EARLY rounds whenever she is seeded second.

If this happens to often, i would prefer to use Li Xuerui to replace her ideally as a safety net. But hey I like Wang Xin, i too want her along with the other Wangs to play in the Olympics. Her see-saw record against stroke players like Schenk, Sung JH, Bae YJ, Ratchanok and Tai-phoon is quite alarming....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jkkwongnz View Post
    To be honest, I think XD finalists here unlikely will be the London 2012 finalists.

Yeahhh the Chinese pairs were horrible in this event. They have to train harder and grow stronger MENTALLY to take the challenge in London..

Otherwise, they can only dream of an impossible clean-sweep

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    XD FINAL
    Tontowi Ahmad/Liliyana Natsir [4] vs Thomas Laybourn/Kamilla Rytter-Juhl [8] - I am not that optimistic towards Towi/Butet's chance as the Denmark pair is back in form. Moreover, Butet has always found it difficult to overcome an in-form Rytter-Juhl at the net as we had witnessed over the past few years. The last time they met, the DEN pair took it in straight-sets. Look's like INA's trophy drought at the AE will still continue. The Danish pair has a chance to add the AE title to their WC crown they won in 2009!
    The good thing here is Lily is in form ...... not something I would always say in previous tournaments.

Towi has to temper his enthusiasm for the kill. They are still faster than the Danes and with slightly better defence. But just moving Juhl back might not always work compared to other XD pairs. Maybe, play at shoulder height to make things uncomfortable for Danes and tie them in knots.

Danes would be playing mixed shots, soft and hard at interesting angles to reduce the chances of the shuttle coming back at them too quickly. Our BC forummer Laybourn is confident of his partner at the back, he shall be more willing to explore the frontcourt than Towi.
    Last edited by abedeng; 03-11-2012 at 04:44 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Out of the 5 finals, we have 4 World No.1's in them

Quote Originally Posted by Miqilin7 View Post
    Yeahhh the Chinese pairs were horrible in this event. They have to train harder and grow stronger MENTALLY to take the challenge in London..

Otherwise, they can only dream of an impossible clean-sweep
    This 2012 All England Finals played today is still one of the best staged All England's that I can remember - in terms of top players making it there.

Out of the 5 finals, we have 4 World No.1's in them. And also, out of the 5 finals, 3 of them are matches of World No.1's-vs-World No.2's.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    This 2012 All England Finals played today is still one of the best staged All England's that I can remember - in terms of top players making it there.

Out of the 5 finals, we have 4 World No.1's in them. And also, out of the 5 finals, 3 of them are matches of World No.1's-vs-World No.2's.

not to mention the 4 world champions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muscab View Post
    For those 2 peeps that wanted to change their proxy.

First go here .......

OK AND SAVE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mcdogoo View Post
    It's not working for me . The browsers failed to load when i change my proxy settings as instructed according to the ip address and port number as shown on the web

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3 minutes left before lift-off. I'm getting fidgety!

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast