User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Victor uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there,
    I'm a badminton player from the Netherlands, and i really are thinking of getting a victor racket.
    I'm now playing with a Yonex Voltric 80, but i don't get the 100% nice feeling with this racket, i can't tell what it is that makes me feel this way but i want to change too another manufactor.
    I think the Victor BraveSword 10 suites my playing style the best.
    Does anybody know a store or the distributor in the Netherlands? Or any good and safe and of course cheap on-line seller?
    Greetzz Erik.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rykard

If you don't wish to buy from Central sports it's not a problem. Certainly Ben and BWS Sports will be working closely together so you have a choice where you take your business. What you won't find from these is a price competition as they are working almost as one business but in two seperate areas - a joint venture arrangement.

So, if Ben hasn't the stock and there are delays getting it, BWS Sports may be able to supply and vice versa.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shipping to Switzerland, will it be available?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Accordaz

I don't see any reason why we can't ship to Switzerland

Paul

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've tested it.

centralsports.co.uk: While I'm able to choose Switzerland as country for the billing address, I'm unfortunately not able to choose it again for the delivery address.
    There were only UK, Jersey and one more to choose as country.

At least the basket recalculated it correctly (value without VAT).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smidsy1985 View Post
    Hi there,I'm a badminton player from the Netherlands, and i really are thinking of getting a victor racket.I'm now playing with a Yonex Voltric 80, but i don't get the 100% nice feeling with this racket, i can't tell what it is that makes me feel this way but i want to change too another manufactor.I think the Victor BraveSword 10 suites my playing style the best.Does anybody know a store or the distributor in the Netherlands? Or any good and safe and of course cheap on-line seller?Greetzz Erik.
    Try this site. http://www.badmintongear.nl/

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure Ben and BWS Sports will ship to Switzerland so don't worry if Central Sports won't. Just contact Ben.

Paul

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paulstewart64 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ben and BWS Sports will ship to Switzerland so don't worry if Central Sports won't. Just contact Ben.

Paul
    As Paul say's our aim as retailers is to get VICTOR products to people who want them and we will do what we can to provide the products you want.

If you have any queries/questions then please feel free to drop me a PM.

Thanks Ben

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paulstewart64 View Post

Paul
    Probably best to check that there isn't already any retailers or distributors already in Switzerland...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Badderz_Alpha View Post
    Probably best to check that there isn't already any retailers or distributors already in Switzerland...
    There may well be and local retailer will be the best place to source the products, however, where these products are not likely to be offered in the country, such as the Meteor London frames, then we would be more than happy to supply.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Hi Ben,I'm Songher from Malaysia but I'll be in Birmingham for half a year for my postgrad studies. I currently own a BS10 and I fare Victor as a top quality brand. Can I get in touch with you so I can drop by to view your victor store collection? I'm keen in acquiring a BS LYD or maybe three of them if they are relatively cheaper than Malaysia. I wanted to buy them here but thought of supporting your idea and since I'm heading to Birmingham so why not giving a hand to you. Can you email me some of your details? To flixy_7up@hotmail.com I would like to know the price of the LYDs as well! Hope to hear from youSongher

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Songher - I have dropped you an email. Looking forward to welcoming you to England. Regards Ben

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Songher View Post
    Hi Ben,I'm Songher from Malaysia but I'll be in Birmingham for half a year for my postgrad studies. I currently own a BS10 and I fare Victor as a top quality brand. Can I get in touch with you so I can drop by to view your victor store collection? I'm keen in acquiring a BS LYD or maybe three of them if they are relatively cheaper than Malaysia. I wanted to buy them here but thought of supporting your idea and since I'm heading to Birmingham so why not giving a hand to you. Can you email me some of your details? To flixy_7up@hotmail.com I would like to know the price of the LYDs as well! Hope to hear from youSongher
    Slightly off topic but which university in Birmingham? I'm currently studying for a PhD at the University of Birmingham myself, so it would be good if you are going there.

Back on topic, I got a chance to try the BS LYD today. It is a bit heavier and head heavier than I am used to, at the moment I am using the Yonex Arcsaber 8DX. Does anyone know how it's weight/ balance compares to either the BS 10 or the MX80? They are the two Victor rackets I am considering at the moment but I am open to other suggestions.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The BS10 feels slightly lighter and is more even balanced. The 10 also has a slightly stiffer shaft. The MX80 has the same stiffness as the BS10 but is more head heavy like the LYD. Let me know if you do want a BS10 as have a few in stock.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi Ben

do you know when the MX60 will be in the UK?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smidsy1985 View Post
    Hi there,
    I'm a badminton player from the Netherlands, and i really are thinking of getting a victor racket.
    I'm now playing with a Yonex Voltric 80, but i don't get the 100% nice feeling with this racket, i can't tell what it is that makes me feel this way but i want to change too another manufactor.
    I think the Victor BraveSword 10 suites my playing style the best.
    Does anybody know a store or the distributor in the Netherlands? Or any good and safe and of course cheap on-line seller?
    Greetzz Erik.
    i always get my victor rackets from German website when they are not available in the UK.

try:
    http://www.racket-outlet.de/badminton/index.php
    http://www.tennistown.de/index.php?c...da06c20cc5b7d9

i just use Google Translate to translate the pages. Worked fine for me...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but I recently found out that you can buy Victor stuff on amazon...although the shipping fee can be quite high for some products (12).

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast