User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tpcml View Post
    This is exactly my observation. Massive amounts of power, but control is a challenge... even controlling clears to corners is more difficult to direct accurately.
    Yeah, that racket is so flexible, you've got to be careful to control your shots.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb F9 shortest review ever.

hello guys,i just got my F9 2 days ago stung with BG66 ultimax at 28lbs(30 lbs prestretched) and happened to play few matches with the racket last night,well before this i have used Li-ning Flame n36,N90,C7,Fleet Woven Triotec 3500.....and before i got my hand on this F9,i have always tot that The triotec suited me very well..probably because of the stiff shaft and the lighter head?..i had problems with the flame and n90 >>>too weighty i guessed....c7 the shaft is not as as stiff as f9 and guess what ,the F9 surprises me when the feelings of using it is exactly the same like the triotec,drive and clear was easy,smashes are no doubt powerful..just that..the controling was a lil bit uneasy...but got over it after the first match. well i guess i m gonna get few of this racket and get some milf tape for single's game.xD kaka

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its mid flex but its certainly not head heavy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"...c7 the shaft is not as as stiff as f9..."

All along, C7 is known for stiffer shaft compared to F9...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by davlee View Post
    "...c7 the shaft is not as as stiff as f9..."All along, C7 is known for stiffer shaft compared to F9...
    It should be but when started to play...it feels different,the c7 flex more ,seriously.lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Erm, I doubt that coz even by physically bending the shaft, F9 is obviously so much more flexible compared to C7... But I dont have a F9 to compare, so.. let those who tried both to confirm this...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why am I feeling exactly the different thing from you haha???? I had both ,using this two made me felt like ...c7 flex more,most probably because of the heavy head I think...>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did tried swinging both C7 and F9 at the shop, empty racket and I could feel F9 is more flexible obviously... Even the specification are so...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

U tried it first,theres been lot of review regarding these and I personally like f9 cause it generated power easier...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ioxyg3n520 View Post
    Hmm for sure. But does anyone know a good racket that has mid flex and even balance or BARELY headheavy and can maneuver fast which also packs a punch? =D I know that is not so much information, but just want to know if you guys have any recommendations. I would like control too, but I love smashing ;D
    u love smashing? GET A F9 LAR..i have here,u still wan?\

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

28 maximum? 28 is the sweetest tension for normal player guah,i string at 30 also no problems,been stringing it for the past half years. did u mishit?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tpcml View Post
    This is exactly my observation. Massive amounts of power, but control is a challenge... even controlling clears to corners is more difficult to direct accurately.
    I don't really try to clear to their corners, but i understand that strategy.
    This thing just cuts through the defense so nicely... I don't really feel a drop in control, but that's just me. The extra repulsion does take some getting used to...
    Btw, anyone try (from the video in the training section) Haifeng's tap, slice, and heavy smashes?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys, anyone know how much AJ selling for C7 and F9?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If not mistaken, RM450 each...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by davlee View Post
    If not mistaken, RM450 each...
    seriously?@@

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile My 2 cents on F9 twister!

Hey guys so heres my little review on that racket after trying it today. Ill start by stating that my main racket is a 3u MX 80 from Victor.

First off, the racket in itself looks reaaally good. Nice colours and design, good looking
    Being a balanced racket, i was expecting to have a hard time with smashes, even if Fu has deadly smashes, but it has incredible power. Very forgiving, it has a huge sweet spot and took me about 2 mins to get used to. I believe strings were bg 66um @ around 25, but not sure since it was my friends racket, and didnt get to ask him.

For smashing, it is a great weapon...big easy smashes, i fell in love with that racket rather quickly. Ill rate this racket 9/10 for power. (10 mins of hard drill smashing and jump smash)

Defensively, it felt not too bad. Swings fast and gave me easy back to back clear. Ill give it a 7.5/10

Drives were pretty easy and powerful with it. Fast swinging, good defence again so 8/10 for drives.

Netshots, it was a letdown =/ The extra flex gave me issues with getting those nice tight netshots and pushes i get with my MX 80. 6/10

Overall precision: a bit lacking with this racket, due to that big flex...a few times i ended up just shooting it a ft or two out Possibly due to the big difference between my MX 80 and that racket.

Conclusion: keep in mind that racket was made specificly for Fu, who is a doubles player and spends 90% of the time in the back of the court when attacking He can allow himself to play with a less precise netshot racket since he isnt required as much to do these shots. Even if i had a few issues with that racket, ill still give it a 7.5 overall because it is a very well made racket and feels very good. So, if your a singles player, i wouldnt suggest it. If your are a defensive doubles player or if your a forward playing guy in doubles, i would not suggest it at all. ALtough if you are confident to be able to just make these smashes pour from the backcourt, then you might actualy get a good surprise! With the right strings this is a surprising racket!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by victorgabriel1 View Post
    Hey guys so heres my little review on that racket after trying it today. Ill start by stating that my main racket is a 3u MX 80 from Victor.

First off, the racket in itself looks reaaally good. Nice colours and design, good looking
    Being a balanced racket, i was expecting to have a hard time with smashes, even if Fu has deadly smashes, but it has incredible power. Very forgiving, it has a huge sweet spot and took me about 2 mins to get used to. I believe strings were bg 66um @ around 25, but not sure since it was my friends racket, and didnt get to ask him.

For smashing, it is a great weapon...big easy smashes, i fell in love with that racket rather quickly. Ill rate this racket 9/10 for power. (10 mins of hard drill smashing and jump smash)

Defensively, it felt not too bad. Swings fast and gave me easy back to back clear. Ill give it a 7.5/10

Drives were pretty easy and powerful with it. Fast swinging, good defence again so 8/10 for drives.

Netshots, it was a letdown =/ The extra flex gave me issues with getting those nice tight netshots and pushes i get with my MX 80. 6/10

Overall precision: a bit lacking with this racket, due to that big flex...a few times i ended up just shooting it a ft or two out Possibly due to the big difference between my MX 80 and that racket.

Conclusion: keep in mind that racket was made specificly for Fu, who is a doubles player and spends 90% of the time in the back of the court when attacking He can allow himself to play with a less precise netshot racket since he isnt required as much to do these shots. Even if i had a few issues with that racket, ill still give it a 7.5 overall because it is a very well made racket and feels very good. So, if your a singles player, i wouldnt suggest it. If your are a defensive doubles player or if your a forward playing guy in doubles, i would not suggest it at all. ALtough if you are confident to be able to just make these smashes pour from the backcourt, then you might actualy get a good surprise! With the right strings this is a surprising racket!
    Damn, I'm more of the control type but I'm getting this racket this Friday if everything is smooth
    Is it really that difficult to do net shots with it? If yes, I'll b having a hard time playing singles hahaha

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast