Babolat X FEEL!! READ REVIEW!! Important message if your planning on getting one!

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by noeltj_22, Mar 17, 2012.

1. noeltj_22

noeltj_22 Regular Member

Stdent
    I really liked the babolat rackets..when i got them
    First i got the essential.. but 4 months later.. my partner hit my racket and broke the frame :crying:

I then got myself an BLAST MODEL :eek: but that didn't last me a month i got these which we're a bit more heavier than my essential..I get my rackets restrung at 25-27 lbs.. this one i got it at 25.. cuz it was a new racket... but a few games later.. the upper right side string broke and in 10 seconds time.. it cost a crack on my frame :crying:..

I really was a fan of BAbolat.. but this cost me 2 rackets in less than 6 months.. i would recommend any other brand other than babolat.. Yonex ones last quiet a bit :D

I AM REAL HAPPY WID MY VOLTRIC Z FORCE!!!

2. uselessmail

uselessmail Regular Member

How much had you strung your Essential at? How did it handle in the 4 months you played with it? This really sucks, you know! I was so excited about buying an X feel Essential and a Satelite 6.5 Power!!!!!

3. OhSearsTower

OhSearsTower Regular Member

wow yonex now even paying forumguys :D

its not the rackets fault if you get hit by your partner..

why do you have to string it with nearly 12kg? have you been careful with your rackets in the bag etc?

really too easy to blame babolat :rolleyes:

babolat rackets are very comon in my club, i have never seen any racket break (in 1,5 years only tho)

4. CanucksDynasty

CanucksDynasty Regular Member

Working to pay for badminton stuff
    No problem yet (3 months) with my X-Feel Blast strung with VS650 @ 27lbs. Maybe something wrong with your stringer?

5. sFrog

sFrog Regular Member

If a nearly racket breaks resulting from a broken string I would send the racket to my dealer and want a new one (and get one). It can't be a racket get damaged that easily...

I assume the stringer and his equipment is decent?

6. noeltj_22

noeltj_22 Regular Member

Stdent
    To be honest i used to play with yonex armortec power when i was 15 and then i thought i t was a real head heavy racket.. I had hand pain holding and smashing the racket.. but then i moved to essential cuz its real good feel with the real light weight feel..but then this broke.. I am not a Yonex fan or nor a Babolat one.. But the 2 babolat experiences tells me the body of the racket isn't good.. and to be frank.. I went u pro the dealer with my babolat blast racket and all they told me that you should had broken the strings of the racket..as soon as possible.. even though i told him it didn't last me even 10 seconds

7. noeltj_22

noeltj_22 Regular Member

Stdent
    Forum was at 25 swell.. ITs a good racket.. I liked it! well to be honest..I can't blame the racket for it breaking cuz it was my partners fault...a shuttle came towards my back and i went to place it while my partner had hit a backhand smash..cant Complain about it..

8. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

Hi my name is "*insert forum members name here*" and I sound like I've been paid by Yonex to promote their newest toy, and while I'm at it, I'm going to slate another company while I'm at it...

9. noeltj_22

noeltj_22 Regular Member

Stdent
    SERIOUSLY! What makes u say that mate! i am talking about my personal opinion..if you like it or not i don't care..
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/dsc03800j.jpg
    http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6488/dsc03802y.jpg
    http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6418/dsc03799v.jpg
    http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/8830/dsc03803ou.jpg

10. noeltj_22

noeltj_22 Regular Member

Stdent
    Does those phjotos look fake?

11. uselessmail

uselessmail Regular Member

Yeah no worries mate! I've had similar experiences with Wilson rackets. They seem to crack at the slightest of touches with other rackets even with a tension as low as 9.5 Kgs. I know that Wilson is definitely not for me. But there are quite a few players in my own club who swear by Wilson rackets and would never use anything else. So I guess, it just boils down to individual preference and plain dumb luck!!!
    Thank you for your comments and pics. I still think I'll go for the Babolat X feel Essential though!

12. noeltj_22

noeltj_22 Regular Member

Stdent
    Oh ..ok good lick mate :)

13. LonglineSwip

LonglineSwip Regular Member

IMHO, Babolat rackets are really nice ones, mostly light weight and even balanced, yet decent smashes and clears made easy. I really love my X-Feel Essential, strung at 11 kilos (~24 lbs)! It even went through some clashes (well, there are some players at my club that aren't too careful..) without any serious damage apart from some paint chip. Can just recommend it!

14. yurimaster2010

yurimaster2010 Regular Member

Consultant
    Bro
    Can Write a detail review with photo n physical feature comparision n ur feel or rating...see how they review zf. We here from msia curious on babolat racket...diff to get one here....