Which budget Yonex/Wilson racket has the widest head "Max sweetspot" & medium flex?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by sanjiv, Mar 18, 2012.

1. sanjiv

sanjiv New Member

I have a Cosco CBX 850 racket for about 2 month's now and since i am a starter i bought the racket with advice given by the store owner. All this time i was under the impression that the CBX850 was the best at the price but then i tried Yonex MusclePower-22 and i was impressed with the smash i could dish out maybe it was because of the heavier head. MP22's head is also wider than the CBX850 so i could catch drops with ease.

Which other rackets have similar balance "Armortec are way more than i can handle" and a wide head in the Yonex/Wilson range? A friend suggested the Yonex Voltric-7 is he correct does it have a wide head and medium flex? What about Voltric-5, Nanospeed 100 or MusclePower-7 "That is the max MP model the store has". I would like to spend the least i need to but i want a racket that is compatible with my playing style like MusclePower-22.