Li-Ning N60

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Accordaz, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

Does someone here own a Li-Ning N60?:)
    [​IMG]

• Material: Carbon Fiber
    • Weight: 85-89 g
    • Length: 675 mm
    • Balance Point: 295 mm
    • Flex: Medium
    Please feel free to share your minds about this racket, if you have one or if you have experience with it.
    (comparison with other (pink) rackets like Arcsaber 9 (fl), N30, etc. are welcome;))

2. fRAGMa

fRAGMa Regular Member

Exactly the same idea. My gf is looking for all those girly pink rackets and wanted to get a clue towards which one she should be headin. She lacks power and speed in double mixed and actually plays with a carlton Powerblade superlite. Thanks for the people sharing their experience with any of those or comparison.:)

3. Benito

Benito Regular Member

You have already some impressions on this topic : http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php/96994-Li-Ning-N60

Arc 9 and especially Arc 9 Fl are supposed to be easy to control.
    In Carlton range Air Rage fx-ti was well appreciated by some girls I know, very manoeuvrable and light racket for mixed double. But maybe it is quite old now (3 years I think)

4. Deathblader

Deathblader Regular Member

Student/Lifeguard/Athlete
    OMG. My mom has one of those. Feels really heavy compared to her 4U arcsaber 9 FL!

5. fRAGMa

fRAGMa Regular Member

ok thanks I ill check that out though I've normally allready had a look there.

#5 fRAGMa, Aug 31, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
  6. sanehouse

sanehouse Regular Member

Self Employed
    My wife owns one and she love it. i ever tried playing with it (with wrong grip size if cos).i would rate it as medium to medium stiff. bp 295 with gamma supreme overgrip. quite a fast racket and very solid. definitely not for beginner.

7. fRAGMa

fRAGMa Regular Member

Ye that s what I thought. The Arcsaber 9fl seems to be a lill bit more user-friendly but I found its price pretty expensive for what it is.

8. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

Oh, I forgot that I have opened a thread for this racket.
    I've already bought this racket for my girlfriend and she really likes it.
    I would rate it as medium stiff and head heavy. Not very head heavy, but absolutely noticable head heavy. I only played a few times with it.
    It wasn't a racket I'd like to play. But my girlfriend does. And that's the important point :)

I also really have to say it's probably the most beautiful racket for a woman. The pink is decent combined with the white color.
    It's prettier than Arc9 FL (both versions)!

But the head heaviness is not to underestimate for female beginners. It will need some strenght to drive and defend well with it. I wouldn't rate it as very beginner friendly. But on the other hand: If yourgirlfriend / wife just enjoys the game without any higher competition level, she probably won't notice too much. So, don't worry too much about the head heaviness:)

9. fRAGMa

fRAGMa Regular Member

As you say ye, my girlfriend already tried my Zforce or Mizuno TC300 and I think she was more disturbed by the stiffness of the racket more than anything else (head heavy ye felt it but not so much). Of Course she was comparing it with the Powerblade superlite which is more flexible and so do not require the perfect technic or at least allows few mistakes. Maybe the n60 with something standard such as bg65 or n98 with 9 kilo would make it, just hoping she is still able to drive and to clear from the midcourt without any problem.