Li Ning N77 racket review requested!

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Indilinx, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Indilinx

Indilinx New Member

Hi guys,

couple years ago i got a Li Ning High Carbon 1000A for 300RMB ($50) and i feel in love with it. i was devastated when it snapped at the head :crying:

after getting a random flexpro racket, i didnt like it as much as my LN, so i looked for a replacement. according to a LN racket chart, the N77 came closest to the characteristics of my old LN except its slightly stiffer, so i decided that it would be suitable for me since i would retain control while gaining more power.

so has anyone had any experience with this particular racket that they would like to share? it would be greatly appreciated!

2. CanadianBadmint

CanadianBadmint Regular Member

Student
    I have an N77 and I would say that its a pretty good racket although it doesn't really suit my style of play anymore.

After using it, I can say that it's a pretty headlight racket and quite flexible as well. Because of these attributes, I'd say that it is a bit lacking in the power department but getting what power it does have is very easy (snap of the wrist).

Defense wise, it's very quick due to the head-lightness so returning smashes is easy. Not much more I can say about it in defense.

Feel wise, it's not bad but it is definitely too "soft" for my liking. Also, off center hits bring up a bit more vibration then I'm used to. Durability is great for such a slim racket, I've had 3 clashes and its doing fine.

In conclusion, its not a bad racket at all if you can get it for cheap. If you want a headlight, flexible racket then it does the job pretty well. But for me, I find it too headlight and lacking in power.

Keep in mind, these are my opinions as its different for everyone.

3. BlueTornado

BlueTornado Regular Member

Thanks for the review, I've never actually seen one for the N77 before.