BG65 Power

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by BadBoy087, Mar 24, 2012.

1. BadBoy087

BadBoy087 Regular Member

officer
    had anyone ever use this string before? how did it perform? TIA for the info :)

2. Blitzzards

Blitzzards Regular Member

BG65 Power is technically an improved version of the regular BG65, with the same thickness and material composition (as BG65), but also includes a special coating which improves the string's elasticity (slightly more repulsion and stiffer feel) and increases the durability. It is also a Japan only string.

Compared to the standard BG65, the improvements are a little too minuscule to justify the almost 1.5x the price that you pay for a pack of BG65 Power. A better choice which has the similar but more significant improvements as I have mentioned above is Li-Ning NS95.

3. maxp74

maxp74 Regular Member

Architect
    So far i have used one set of BG65 Power. I'd say it's the best performing 0,70 string in the Yonex line. Better than normal BG65 in all aspects. Maybe not as durable as BG65, but it is for sure better performing during it's lifetime. It has medium feel and a good texture. Also better repulsion than normal BG65. Only downside is the price. And the fact that it is a 0,70 string. Since i'm not a string breaker I prefer thinner strings in general. If I was a stringbreaking hard hitter with lots of money, BG65 Power would be on the top of my list, together with BG75 ti.

#3 maxp74, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2012
  4. BadBoy087

BadBoy087 Regular Member

officer
    thanks for the info,sir. in my city it cost near 3x the regular bg65 :crying: how about zm70 sir? cause it's kinda hard to find a vast line of li-ning string in my city.