User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSmasherKing View Post
    does it means that lining n kason raket are 1 level better than yonex?
    I would not say that, because at the end of the day what matters the most is the player using the racquet and equipment rather than the equipment itself (being a lifeless object) being able to conciously help the player play better.

I am just referring to the slight ironic fate here. At least the OG2012 gold medal coloured VTZF is the closest to the actual medal itself that anyone who owns the racquet would have gotten to.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSmasherKing View Post
    does it means that lining n kason raket are 1 level better than yonex?
    nah, I don't think so
    you can give LD apacs or flypower asg racket and he could win the OG

you can see about the name on racket: (click on "autograph" tab)
    http://www.centralsports.co.uk/shop....&product=11831

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    nah, I don't think so
    you can give LD apacs or flypower asg racket and he could win the OG
    LD, LCW, FHF or any other hard hitter could have probably broken these racquets easily with their power. That is why Li Ning and Kason has specially designed top quality racquets for the CHN players and Yonex racquets are actually very high in structural quality.

The cheaper racquets, even though could be strung to high string tensions rely on bulking up the racquet structure with more of the less than top quality graphite which the top quality brands use a lot to beef up the structure of the racquet. However in doing so they sacrifice the aerodynamics and feel of the racquets and lead to actual less playability, which may not help the players in playing to their best.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzzards View Post
    LD, LCW, FHF or any other hard hitter could have probably broken these racquets easily with their power. That is why Li Ning and Kason has specially designed top quality racquets for the CHN players and Yonex racquets are actually very high in structural quality.

The cheaper racquets, even though could be strung to high string tensions rely on bulking up the racquet structure with more of the less than top quality graphite which the top quality brands use a lot to beef up the structure of the racquet. However in doing so they sacrifice the aerodynamics and feel of the racquets and lead to actual less playability, which may not help the players in playing to their best.
    err.. how do you know they would broke those racket easily?
    as far as I remember they use toray M40 for their high end which is similar to yonex or kason

and even if their current racket cannot handle it, like you said, the sponsor would make a special racket for LD and then paint it with whatever model they like

I never see Kido Hendra broke their flypower racket..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yup.. it's up to the players (the racket maybe give 5-10 percent of player's performances)... but i can see vtzf ltd is the best for current yonex racket ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yup.. it's up to the players (the racket maybe give 5-10 percent of player's performances)... but i can see vtzf ltd is the best for current yonex racket ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

err.. how do you know they would broke those racket easily?
    as far as I remember they use toray M40 for their high end which is similar to yonex or kason

and even if their current racket cannot handle it, like you said, the sponsor would make a special racket for LD and then paint it with whatever model they like

I never see Kido Hendra broke their flypower racket..
    I remember reading that Li Ning and Yonex using M50 to M60 carbon for their racquets, which explain why the LN and YY racquets can be made so thin and slim and yet not break very easily. Do you remember seeing a cheap Apacs racquet of such high structural quality?

And if "the sponsor would make a special racquet for LD", LD or any professional player would have asked for a high grade racquet with high structural quality and slim design to match and not slow down the very high swing speed these professionals generate, then do you think at that point it will still be "LD using any cheap Apacs racquet to win OG"?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I remember reading that Li Ning and Yonex using M50 to M60 carbon for their racquets, which explain why the LN and YY racquets can be made so thin and slim and yet not break very easily. Do you remember seeing a cheap Apacs racquet of such high structural quality?

And if "the sponsor would make a special racquet for LD", LD or any professional player would have asked for a high grade racquet with high structural quality and slim design to match and not slow down the very high swing speed these professionals generate, then do you think at that point it will still be "LD using any cheap Apacs racquet to win OG"?
    as far as I remember going above M40 would be very expensive because there are very big price gap between M40 and M40 above

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    i was told that Yonex uses at high as M30 for their top of the line rackets.

the high end Jpsee i received as samples are M40 grade. they claim a M46 grade model is coming soon.

i wonder how Yonex can be using M30 graphite but at the same time claim it is High Modulus.
    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    Well, it can be if you're talking reality, relative to other rackets, not in pure technical terms. I will explain...

...I've been told (within a reasonable cost) the strongest (able to take high tension) graphite for a frame is M30GC and the "best" graphite for the shaft is 46T aka 1000T.
    but these two quotes are from 3 years ago (it might change)

err.. since when I said "cheap" racket?
    maybe you miss interpret what I mean
    what I mean is that, brand is not an important factor, each brand could produce good racket given they got the money.
    what is the most important one is not the racket, but the skill of player itself

so we cannot say, oh, Ld wins the OG, that means Li-ning better than Yonex
    or we cannot say: Victor sucks since KOR lost against MAS pair (which using Yonex racket)

it's just happens all of the best players (Chinese players) use Li-ning
    if LD still in Yonex, do you think he will lost to player with Li-ning or Kason?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as far as I remember going above M40 would be very expensive because there are very big price gap between M40 and M40 above

but these two quotes are from 3 years ago (it might change)

err.. since when I said "cheap" racket?
    maybe you miss interpret what I mean
    what I mean is that, brand is not an important factor, each brand could produce good racket given they got the money.
    what is the most important one is not the racket, but the skill of player itself

so we cannot say, oh, Ld wins the OG, that means Li-ning better than Yonex
    or we cannot say: Victor sucks since KOR lost against MAS pair (which using Yonex racket)

it's just happens all of the best players (Chinese players) use Li-ning
    if LD still in Yonex, do you think he will lost to player with Li-ning or Kason?
    It is correct to say that any good badminton brand can produce a high quality product that can match up the expectations and the requirements of a professional player, but the quality of the racquet (be it Li-Ning, Yonex or Victor) will still make a critical factor in determining if the player's skill can be converted from the action of his body to the actual action of the racquet to the speed and direction of the travel of the shuttlecock.

That is why these companies (or maybe not Yonex..) bother to make player-signature racquets. I personally think that the suitability of the racquet to the player is the priority over the marketting.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear friends :

What is the difference between Yonex Z force & Z force Ltd ?

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yonex Z force vs Z force LTD

VOLTRIC Z-FORCE

Description:Stiffer frame with head-heavy balance for an exceptionally powerful swing.
    Item Code:VTZF
    Flex:Extra Stiff
    Frame:H.M. Graphite, Sound Filter, EX-HMG, Tungsten
    Shaft:H.M. Graphite, NANOPREME
    Weight / Grip Size:4U (80-84.9g) G4,5
    3U (85-89.9g) G3,4,5
    Colour:Bright Green

VOLTRIC Z-FORCE LTD

Description:Stiffer frame with head-heavy balance for an exceptionally powerful swing.
    Item Code:VTZFLTD
    Flex:Extra Stiff
    Frame:H.M. Graphite, Sound Filter, EX-HMG, Tungsten
    Shaft:H.M. Graphite, NANOPREME
    Weight / Grip Size:4U (80-84.9g) G4,5
    3U (85-89.9g) G3,4,5
    Colour:White/Gold
    Made in:Japan

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Dear friends :

What is the difference between Yonex Z force & Z force Ltd ?

Thanks
    Just a different colour.

ZF = white/green (matte finish = no clear coat = possible sticker damage when stringing)
    ZF LTD = white/purple/gold (clear coat)
    ZF LTD 88 = ?? (supposed to be released soon...I expect same specs but different colours)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

forget about the 88, grommets aren't with the frame but with your wallet :XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is that true that both VTZF and VTZF ltd has different stiffness?? Which is stiffer and which is less stiff?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got mine today from Calibre Sports in Sydney, gripped it up with 2 Super Graps, evens out the weight a bit more, which I like, it is strung with Nanogy 98 at 27lbs, really looking forward to putting in a lot of hours with this racket in the coming months.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just had my first session with this beautiful piece of equipment and just wow wow wow.

Best thing I have played with since my Carbonex 16, gave me that same confidence in play.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LD, LCW, FHF or any other hard hitter could have probably broken these racquets easily with their power. That is why Li Ning and Kason has specially designed top quality racquets for the CHN players and Yonex racquets are actually very high in structural quality.The cheaper racquets, even though could be strung to high string tensions rely on bulking up the racquet structure with more of the less than top quality graphite which the top quality brands use a lot to beef up the structure of the racquet. However in doing so they sacrifice the aerodynamics and feel of the racquets and lead to actual less playability, which may not help the players in playing to their best.
    I still remember about 10yewrs back, when Msia was sponsor by goosen. Players like wongchoonhan, leewanwah and choontamfook still use yonex racquets but the logo on the string was printed with goosen logo. Not sure if the players got too used to yonex racquets or goosen wasn't able to produce good racquet then? Some said, even if lindan use cheap racquet, he would still win but if a lindan who use cheap racquet vs a lindan with good racquet, i think the one with good racquet will win.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast