User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 186
  1. #35
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    any pic released?

  2. #36
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Kota Kinabalu, sabah.
    Posts
    134
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the Voltric Z Force Limited Edition 2012

  3. #37
    Regular Member Desouled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah it's even on the Yonex website... good color combination.

  4. #38
    Regular Member yurimaster2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    1,014
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AezranHakim View Post
    the Voltric Z Force Limited Edition 2012
    bro,
    Zf limited edition is yellow color, pic already out.
    this thread is talking more on LCW edition..

  5. #39
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,849
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Those who just bought the black one must be frustrated coz lcw not using it anymore. It will be this new one then. Only after 2-3 months? OMG.

    I almost came out with the black/green one.

  6. #40
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i read on the papers as if its a LCW edition but i think its the ltd as well....

  7. #41
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    sgp
    Posts
    575
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    Source From bernama dated 14 april 2012
    you think bernama's source is better than the info from BC here?

  8. #42
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Kota Kinabalu, sabah.
    Posts
    134
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    isn't the limited edition in purple / gold? Just guessing based on the description above try check this out http://www.yonex.com/badminton/racqu..._editions.html
    Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    bro,
    Zf limited edition is yellow color, pic already out.
    this thread is talking more on LCW edition..

  9. #43
    Regular Member yurimaster2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    1,014
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default zf

    for ur eyes onlyName:  zf1.jpg
Views: 2618
Size:  201.5 KB

  10. #44
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Kota Kinabalu, sabah.
    Posts
    134
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So this is the LCW version as per what bernama said? on yonex website its the ltd version maybe can show us the yellow one bro??? looks cool that they have nice colours now
    Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    for ur eyes onlyName:  zf1.jpg
Views: 2618
Size:  201.5 KB

  11. #45
    Regular Member Blitzzards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    GMT-04:00
    Posts
    1,437
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AezranHakim View Post
    So this is the LCW version as per what bernama said? on yonex website its the ltd version maybe can show us the yellow one bro??? looks cool that they have nice colours now
    There is ONE and only ONE VTZF LTD. Honestly all pictures of the racquet show the same thing, only with a different background which some may mistake for "some special paint scheme".

    It has already been discussed previously over here.

    This thread is really just another hype-inducing thread started by a Yonex/LCW fan boy

  12. #46
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Toronto,Ontario
    Posts
    1,175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    To be fair, they look like crap. I prefer the original Z-Force.

  13. #47
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Kota Kinabalu, sabah.
    Posts
    134
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    aaah, felt it earlier when i read the thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzzards View Post
    There is ONE and only ONE VTZF LTD. Honestly all pictures of the racquet show the same thing, only with a different background which some may mistake for "some special paint scheme".

    It has already been discussed previously over here.

    This thread is really just another hype-inducing thread started by a Yonex/LCW fan boy

  14. #48
    Regular Member niGht kiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Skudai, Johor Bahru
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    for ur eyes onlyName:  zf1.jpg
Views: 2618
Size:  201.5 KB
    Why would someone buy Voltric Z-Force LTD when its design is basically the same as Voltric 9 LTD?

  15. #49
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,974
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niGht kiD View Post
    Why would someone buy Voltric Z-Force LTD when its design is basically the same as Voltric 9 LTD?
    VTZF Limited and VT 9 LTD does not have the same design, so some people would still buy VTZF LTD.

    Hint : Look at the wording at the shaft near the cone, it is in Red for VTZF LTD, however it is just black on VT 9 LTD. Additionally there are also some unique design on 2 & 10 O'Clock position on VTZF LTD, & around the T-Joint, in contrast it is just a plain white on VT 9 LTD. So, to a certain extent they do differ in terms of design.
    Last edited by Licin; 04-16-2012 at 10:00 PM.

  16. #50
    Regular Member niGht kiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Skudai, Johor Bahru
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    VTZF Limited and VT 9 LTD does not have the same design, so some people would still buy VTZF LTD.

    Hint : Look at the wording at the shaft near the cone, it is in Red for VTZF LTD, however it is just black on VT 9 LTD. Additionally there are also some unique design on 2 & 10 O'Clock position on VTZF LTD, & around the T-Joint, in contrast it is just a plain white on VT 9 LTD. So, to a certain extent they do differ in terms of design.
    Hence I said basically the same. Man, Yonex can do a lot better than this.

  17. #51
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,974
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niGht kiD View Post
    Hence I said basically the same. Man, Yonex can do a lot better than this.
    Correct, I was trying to tease Evil Empire with those statement..

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yonex Voltric 80 Limited Edition
    By Sportsguy in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 4
    : 11-27-2011, 03:10 AM
  2. FS: Brand New Yonex Voltric 80 Limited Edition - Melbourne location $230
    By miss-rosalina in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 7
    : 10-25-2011, 10:27 AM
  3. FS: Ashaway Nano Force Limited Edition (SG)
    By araz916 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 11-15-2010, 09:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •