sohubuy.com active times?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by tasmi, Mar 28, 2012.

1. tasmi

tasmi Regular Member

Analyst at AGAT labs
    So I'm ordering from sohubuy.com, and the prices are great and stuff, the only problem is when they're active! I think they're based in HK or China, and I'm in Canada, so they're asleep when I'm awake and vice versa. I'm already paying for express shipping cause I need my rackets here asap, but having to wait a whole day just for one email reply kinda ruins the whole point of getting express shipping to get my rackets faster haha. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knew when (as in what times) they were the most active? Maybe they're just not replying to me haha.
    Either that, or if anyone knew how much it'd cost for them to string my rackets with bg80, and if they have bg80 in red/blue?

Thanks

2. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

The prices are very good at sohubuy because they are likely a mom&pop operation without a big shop nor a lot of employees on the payroll.

They have an excellent reputation on Badminton Central for quick service. But be reasonable. A couple days for a transaction is not such a bad thing when you are getting an excellent price. If you really need a racket in a matter of 1 or 2 days then, until they invent the teleporter, the only sure thing is to buy locally. Good luck.

3. tasmi

tasmi Regular Member

Analyst at AGAT labs
    Oh no no I'm not saying they're slow or anything, I was just wondering when they are most active because I believe they haven't replied as much simply because of time-zone differences. That's fine too, I don't even mind. I just need to know how late I'd have to stay up to have conversation with these people to order my rackets. But yeah you're right, a few days isn't that big of a deal with their great prices. Thanks!

4. alana07

alana07 Regular Member

the owner is not well versed in english language, he needs an interpreter most of the time. alternately you can get him faster at FB , just search for e78 online shop.

5. tasmi

tasmi Regular Member

Analyst at AGAT labs
    Oh but what about Wongor? He's on the forums, right? He's the one I've been emailing about my order :eek: But okay I'll try that haha.