User Tag List

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default reference price for stringing machines

Hi all, I am planning to upgrade my gamma progression 602ii fc either with a wise tension head which is +600cad ~ or buy a completely new electronic machibe. I've worked as a stringer before and once you use electronic you can't go back. At my previous workplace there was the victor machine( I do not know the model but around 4000$) and a lining machine. I liked the lining one much more in terms of tensioning as well as the mounting system.

I was wondering where can you get these high end machines? Do I need to contact the brand or manufacturer directly? Also what machines do you guys prefer? I know there are many out there like the ghost and etc. It would he awesome if you can provide an avg price for it too.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://alphatennis.webstarts.com/machine_ghost.html
    Contact Mark Gonzales, good machine

If you want the best I know someone who has a brand new Stringing machine Model 8 same as Yonex Protech 8, Yonex machine $8500ish, can maybe do $7800 plush shipping for his
    http://www.toyoz.co.jp/

Keep in mind you get what you pay for, a cheap adaptor, add on can not compare to a solid machine built for a specific purpose. The ghost keep in mind is going to produce a better string job than a pieced out machine, but the Model 8 is solid metal, no movement on tray table, Toyozouki machines have been at the last 2 Olympics for a reason, and in 2012 was at both Badminton and Tennis events. Do the math, if you string a lot I would go with something you can invest in, and make a reputation for yourself. For me its a no brainer, I string a lot, people expect the best from me, in my 1 man shop I am using Yonex Protech 5 and Toyozouki Model 8 (Yonex Protech 8) and home using Yonex ES5 Pro which I got in 2006 and is still to this day a solid machine.

How many rackets you string a month/year?
    What is your labor fee?
    Get a bank loan and make an investment!! gonna pay off in the long run if you love to string

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there a difference in toyokouki model and yonex model?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also how can I contact this guy that you know?