Hello fellow Malaysians and BC!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by InvincibleM5, Apr 2, 2012.

1. InvincibleM5

InvincibleM5 Regular Member

Student
    Hello everyone!

My name is Haziq from Shah Alam, Selangor. Going to be 18 later this year and around 180cm in height.

I've been playing badminton since I was 7 but only to get serious and try to be an advanced player. I always practise and have a match with my friend almost every evening at our nearby park and MBSA hall. I'd say that my skill is still at a beginners level.

I stumbled upon this forum when I was looking for some badminton stuff. This seems to be a very good forum thus why I have decided to join it!

My current racquets are Sidek's Carbon 10 (my dad acquired it from Rashid Sidek himself) - already retired due to poor condition, Gosen Isodynamic Plus used in a doubles game and as a spare, Yonex B-460 as a practise racquet and my recently acquired Yonex Arc-ZSTH as my primary.

Any fellow members from Shah Alam, please contact me as we would love to join you and of course I would love to learn from you guys :)

Thanks all!

2. JustMean

JustMean New Member

Upcoming College Freshman
    Hello! Welcome here in BC! Whahha! So we're both new comers... I may not be a Malaysian but I'm Asian like you. :)