User Tag List

Thread: I'm okay right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I'm okay right?

Just ordered a bunch of rackets from sohubuy.com on thursday, money was sent and everything. I emailed Wongor about whether I'll be getting a tracking number or something, and he hasn't replied.. and its Sunday. Also, I paid for the express shipping o-o. I know sohubuy.com has a good reputation here so I'm not really worried, but just wondering if it took Wongor a few days to reply to all of you who've ordered from him? Maybe he's just busy?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

one thing for sure
    he cannot speak english or chinese..
    he asked his nephew or his daughter to reply the email
    maybe they are not in the shop or checking the email

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh okay, I'll just keep waiting haha. It's just that the other days he replied atleast once every night and now he hasn't two nights in a row. Hopefully he sends a tracking number soon! I wanna see where my new toys are at hehe

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wongor was/is the one that does reply in english But usually(?) not on weekend (& friday).
    Actually I also asked his uncle for and received the tracking number (sent a CC to him actually)
    Quite a while back actually so I see nothing has changed (I guess these particular emails in this account were still from slightly before Sohubuy was launched)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

every is ok after u received what u want n in good n correct condition

wait 1st..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No worry, sohubuy is not that good in management. Once he sent me a tracking number to Australia and I'm in the US. I rushed to remind him that he might send it to the wrong country. Didn't get anything back in 2 days and then it turned out he gave me wrong tracking number and by the time I got it, the shipment was already in the US... LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL thanks everyone. I guess they probably dont work on the weekends or something. If I don't get an email by tomorrow I'll be worried haha, but for now it's cool. It's just supposed to be here sometime this week soo o_O

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Wongor was/is the one that does reply in english But usually(?) not on weekend (& friday).
    Actually I also asked his uncle for and received the tracking number (sent a CC to him actually)
    Quite a while back actually so I see nothing has changed (I guess these particular emails in this account were still from slightly before Sohubuy was launched)
    Oh, and how'd you ask his uncle? Can I ask his uncle too if I ordered with him? That'd be cool too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can email the uncle, but he replies back in Chinese. His email address is on the website, www.e78.com.hk

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tasmi View Post
    Oh, and how'd you ask his uncle? Can I ask his uncle too if I ordered with him? That'd be cool too
    Yes through e78. Just double checked my emails since I recalled both giving me the number in the end and it was indeed the case. Wongor was actually even first to send it and the uncle sent it a couple of hours later but both on the monday and asked on friday ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ohh dang it, Tuesday and still no reply :\ I hope they're just too busy to reply or something..