User Tag List

Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Calling out people who have bought from 龍騰 in Mong Kok (Hong Kong)....

    Hi all,

    I am on holiday in Hong Kong and just bought a new racket. Got the Voltric Z force at this shop called
    龍騰 in Mong Kok. Now the place looks legit, nice and big with nice displays going up the stairs and into the shop.

    I'm just a bit paranoid because I already knew of the risks I take when buying from Asia. I've read that sometimes fake copies have stickers covering the code on the cone, and my one does :S, but Ive peeled off the sticker now to reveal the code.

    I have got pics if you need it.

    3159174
    160122SP

    These are the two codes.

    People who have bought from here, how have you found it?

    cheers

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,452
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bakax View Post
    Hi all,

    I am on holiday in Hong Kong and just bought a new racket. Got the Voltric Z force at this shop called
    龍騰 in Mong Kok. Now the place looks legit, nice and big with nice displays going up the stairs and into the shop.

    I'm just a bit paranoid because I already knew of the risks I take when buying from Asia. I've read that sometimes fake copies have stickers covering the code on the cone, and my one does :S, but Ive peeled off the sticker now to reveal the code.

    I have got pics if you need it.

    3159174
    160122SP

    These are the two codes.

    People who have bought from here, how have you found it?

    cheers
    I never bought a racket from that place
    but the shaft serials and cone code looks good for me

    who said that fake racket has a sticker covering the cone?
    the sticker that covering the cone code is sunrise sticker
    Sunrise is a company that monopoly distribution of Yonex racket in Asia especially SP code racket (look at your racket, it is SP coded)
    the only exception with this rule is JP racket (JP racket is not distributed by Sunrise)

    maybe because there are many fake SP and JP racket, that is why people have misconception over the sticker

    if you are worried a lot, why not take some pictures and show it to us?

    butt cap, shaft serials and cone code, the bag, the grip, area around T joint and the frame
    Last edited by Avenger; 04-04-2012 at 10:41 AM.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    When you say 'never buy', do you just mean you have never bought from there, or is there a reason you won't buy from there? Yes, I have just realised, and I have peeled the sunrise sticker off. Ok some pics, they are not so good sry, but should be good enough:

    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  36.9 KBName:  4.jpg
Views: 561
Size:  44.4 KBName:  6.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  40.1 KB

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Name:  5-1.jpg
Views: 515
Size:  136.0 KBAnd more...
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,956
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The racket looks legitimate for me.
    How much do you buy it at?

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    :P I got it for $1260

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So is it ok?

  8. #8
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,994
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    龍騰 sells legit stuff. in fact, it is very hard to find a fake in HK.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thank you very much

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,452
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    yes, I never bought from them before, sorry, grammar problem lol!

    it is good and as expected

    the sticker also good, it shows the new yonex sticker (oval sticker above PBSI sticker)
    nothing wrong with your racket

    there is a sticker on the bottom part of your racket, I think that is sticker from the shop

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,314
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    龍騰 sells legit stuff. in fact, it is very hard to find a fake in HK.
    My friend managed to find a fake VT80, but I can't remember whereabouts in HK that he bought it. Cost $30 (US) and broke within 3 weeks

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    816
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yonex genuine racket

  13. #13
    Regular Member AlanY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,502
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    My friend managed to find a fake VT80, but I can't remember whereabouts in HK that he bought it. Cost $30 (US) and broke within 3 weeks
    isn't that the clue there somewhere?

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,314
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanY View Post
    isn't that the clue there somewhere?
    he knew it was fake, he only bought it cause he liked the paint job of the VT80. He bought a real Z Slash though

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,956
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bakax View Post
    :P I got it for $1260
    You got a good deal

  16. #16
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hong Hong
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    龍騰 sells genuine products as well as many other big shops selling sports goods in HK. However, YY rackets are not their main focus as they are the sole agent of Kimoni / Kimony badminton rackets (as well as other Chinese brands they are selling) in HK. I bought 2 of these from them. Value for money so far.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada, BC, Burnaby
    Posts
    763
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    racket looks good to me That's a pretty reputable store :P

Similar Threads

  1. where to play in Hong Kong (Hong Kong island area)
    By TheComedian in forum China / Hong Kong
    Replies: 1
    : 07-15-2011, 04:40 AM
  2. Help?.. Hong Kong people...
    By 6332268 in forum Market Place
    Replies: 1
    : 04-10-2008, 09:36 PM
  3. To All Hong Kong People Help!!!
    By No0b102 in forum Market Place
    Replies: 1
    : 03-30-2008, 01:11 PM
  4. Hong Kong people PLease Help
    By daz24sg in forum Market Place
    Replies: 10
    : 12-07-2004, 11:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •