User Tag List

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky_Boy02 View Post
    you mean N90 is not very quick and not user friendly or AT700 PR?
    N90. Therefore I'm asking if the AT700PR is identical in these terms.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Accordaz View Post
    Thanks for sharing. It generates more power. But why and how? Is the Arc10PR slightly head heavier? Or more flexible?Did you compared these both strings on your new Arc10PR or did you mean BG80 on the old Arc10 (red)?
    I'm afraid I don't have the answer. Probably folks out here could share a bit of knowledge.Yes, I compared both BG66 and BG80 on the Arc10PR.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by quixilver View Post
    Have been playing with the Arc10PR for about 5 months and this racket is a superb all-rounder racket, it generates more power than my previous Arc10 (red) with the very similar even-balance feeling. Mine is strung with BG66@27lbs and it provides more feedback on the netplay compared to the prior BG80@26lbs.

It is basically the "slightly enhanced here and there" version of the already good Arc10 and it is the best even-balance Yonex racket, in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by quixilver View Post
    I'm afraid I don't have the answer. Probably folks out here could share a bit of knowledge.Yes, I compared both BG66 and BG80 on the Arc10PR.
    Are you sure that the difference racket accounts for the difference? That sounds like your increased power and feedback is the result of changing the string from BG80 to BG66, not the racket. To be honest, I doubt that Yonex would change the design for the premium version. Their history of racket releases has always been simple repaints, why should this one be different?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I strongly agree with you on your quote. To compare would always be best to string the racquets at the same time, from the same stringer, using the same tension and type of string.. that would be more interesting.. cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTornado View Post
    Are you sure that the difference racket accounts for the difference? That sounds like your increased power and feedback is the result of changing the string from BG80 to BG66, not the racket. To be honest, I doubt that Yonex would change the design for the premium version. Their history of racket releases has always been simple repaints, why should this one be different?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky_Boy02 View Post
    you mean N90 is not very quick and not user friendly or AT700 PR?
    yup, the N90

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Going to buy 2 Arcsaber 10 Premium 2012 this wk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mh i cant choose between at700pr(99) or at900t (109).
    actually i play with mid balance-grip heavy, mid flex-stiff rackets. i want to improve my smah in single and (prefer) double.
    the at700pr seems to be lighter than the old at700, so can it be more an at900t?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lubri View Post
    mh i cant choose between at700pr(99) or at900t (109).actually i play with mid balance-grip heavy, mid flex-stiff rackets. i want to improve my smah in single and (prefer) double.the at700pr seems to be lighter than the old at700, so can it be more an at900t?
    Both rackets are stiff and have a head heavy balance, so you should get the F9 if you want a mid balanced racket which is mid stiff, however if you really wanna get either an AT700PR or AT900T, I suggest the AT700PR as it has much more power compared to the AT900T. The AT700PR is nothing like an AT900T, due to the fact that one has a box frame while the latter has an aero frame. If you want power, go for the AT700PR, but if you want a more all round racket but lacks power, go for the AT900T.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

has the at700pr an technology upgrade? better materials then the editions before?
    which one is stiffer, at700pr vs at900t?
    it will be my first headheavy racket( i play since 9years)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In terms of static stiffness, the AT700PR is stiffer than the AT900T, however due to the Ultimium Ti, the AT700PR is less stiff than the AT900T in terms of playing stiffness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by not a real user View Post
    In terms of static stiffness, the AT700PR is stiffer than the AT900T, however due to the Ultimium Ti, the AT700PR is less stiff than the AT900T in terms of playing stiffness
    I meant the AT700PR is elastic, nt less stiff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i will buy the at700pr. thx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How does the at700pr compare to the VT-ZF. I'm looking for a new head heavy singles racquet and I can't decide. Since they are both head heavy, my biggest concerns are defense and control (the feel and touch).Since ZF Is newer it just seems logical that it will have newer tech and be better but at700 is a great standard for singles racquet. Can someone help me out and comment on the 2 racquets.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by johnlyu View Post
    How does the at700pr compare to the VT-ZF. I'm looking for a new head heavy singles racquet and I can't decide. Since they are both head heavy, my biggest concerns are defense and control (the feel and touch).Since ZF Is newer it just seems logical that it will have newer tech and be better but at700 is a great standard for singles racquet. Can someone help me out and comment on the 2 racquets.
    Own them both on 3U-G5. A very nice solid and powerful racket with VTZF has more advantage on speed while 700PR in power. Loving them both, however if i have to choose, i will choose 700PR and sell of my VTZF to buy N90 or another 700PR.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTornado View Post
    Been a while since this question pointed out, I think some fellows have already mentioned the differences between the normal Arc10 (red) and Arc10 Premium.

Please take a look on this post :
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...14#post1898014

and this one as well :
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...47#post1898847

I'm not sure whether the differences are due to the QC tolerance or probably Yonex pick out of certain QC levels for the Premium but if my memory serves me well, the shaft of normal Arc10 (red) is made of High Modulus Graphite + Ultra PEF while the Arc10 Premium has it made of "Super" High Modulus Graphite + Ultra PEF.
    Personally, I feel the Arc10 Premium slightly stiffer and heavier (probably the top-end of 3u category).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it just me or are at700 premiums in 3u are pretty hard to find?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are there anyone who own Arc10 and Arc10PR who can give a review in term of their differences? Or both Arc10 and Arc10PR are the same in all aspects except the paint job? I saw Arc10PR is cheaper than Arc10. I think there should be some differences in some way for Arc10PR to be cheaper.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast