User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, the problem with INA XD mostly because the ladies are not good enough.

Frans, Rijal are OK but need better partner, maybe from the younger players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pbsi must split fran/shendy & rijal/debby. fran better being paired with gloria, while rijal paired with tiara...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Riky Widianto/Richi Dili Puspita have really done very well since they were paired up at the end of last year!

In their first outing as a pair, they emerged as the WINNER of Kejurnas 2011, beating Irfan Fadhilah/Weni Angraini in the Final. Since then, they have participated in 6 international tourneys (including this week's MAS GPG) and their performance have been quite consistent:
    WINNER of Osaka IC 2012 - beating 5 Japanese pairs en-route to the title!

RUNNER-UP of India IC 2011 - losing to their senior Fran Kurniawan/Shendy Puspa Irawati while beating Irfan/Weni for the second-time as well as Tan Aik Quan/Lai Pei Jing

SEMI-FINAL (so far) of MAS GPG 2012 - arguably their best tourney so far...I don't expect them to beat Chan Peng Soon/Goh Liu Ying. It will be a great upset if they can beat the top-seed!

R16 of India GPG 2011 - losing to Maneepong Jongjit/Savitree Amitrapai

R32 of Korea GPG 2011 and BAC 2012 - losing to Kang Ji Wook/Shin Sheung Chan and V. Diju/Jwala Gutta.

They should be ranked in the top 60 by next Thursday and I foresee them going up to as high as the top 30-40 by end of this year. PBSI will probably send them to:
    5-10 Jun - SCG Thailand Open GPG
    12-17 Jun - Djarum Indonesia Open SSP (hopefully, they can squeeze into the Qualifying round)

02-07 Jul - Victor Indonesia IC (optional, considering they already won an IC title)

21-26 Aug - Yonex-Sunrise Vietnam Open GP

25-30 Sep - Bankaltim Indonesia Open GPG
    02-07 Oct - Yonex Chinese-Taipei Open GPG

27 Nov-02 Dec - Macau Open GPG
    04-09 Dec - Korea Open GPG
    18-23 Dec - India Open GPG

Total: 1 IC (optional), 1 GP, 6 GPG, and 1 SSP tourneys

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is a good post from badMania about our XD dept in other thread

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Riky/Richi have beaten Irfan/Weni twice. Riky just turned 20 last December, while Richi (Tontowi's previous partner) will turn 23 this July.

Nevertheless, Irfan Fadhilah/Weni Anggraini reach their first GPG Final after beating the second-seeded Singaporean pair 24-22, 21-17. They are also showing an upward trend this year and we shall see whether they can challenge Chan Peng Soon/Goh Liu Ying! Irfan just turned 21, while Weni will turn 22 in October.

Tontowi Ahmad/Liliyana Natsir is 25/27 this year and they are INA's most senior and successful pair. I believe they will still have at least 2-3 more years of top performance left in them. Besides Towi/Butet, INA still has 2 more senior pairs - I will give Fran Kurniawan/Shendy Puspa Irawati (27/25) some more time (till end of this year). As for Mohd Rijal/Debby Susanto (26/23), I think they will be split. Rijal and Debby could be partnered with younger partners.

I believe INA has quite a number of promising XD pairs that will hopefully rise up to the top 10:
    1. Irfan Fadhilah/Weni Anggraini - 21/22 (begins to show some promise this year, despite an uneventful 2011. This week represents their best performance so far, i.e. Final of MAS GPG 2012).

2. Riky Widianto/Richi Dili Puspita - 21/23 (won the Osaka IC 2012 and a SF appearance in the MAS GPG 2012)

4. Alfian Eko Prasetya/Gloria Emanuelle Widjaja - 18/19 (Winner of WJC 2011)

5. Edi Subaktiar/Melati Daeva Oktaviani - 18/18 (Winners of Dutch Junior & Banuinvest International 2012....INA's main XD pair for AJC & WJC)

6. Hafiz Faisal/Shella Devi Aulia - 18/18 (Winner of Tangkas Alfamart Indonesia Junior IC 2011. In addition, Hafiz also won the Vietnam IC 2012 title with Pia Zebadiah Bernadeth. I believe they will also be in AJC & WJC)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just realize from badMania post, that we have a very very good talent pool in XD department....
    i think, this decade, we have a better XD talent pool than previous decade (2000-2010)

really exciting...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    just realize from badMania post, that we have a very very good talent pool in XD department....i think, this decade, we have a better XD talent pool than previous decade (2000-2010)really exciting...
    I have high expectation on the juniors XD e.g Alfian/Gloria, Lukhi/Annisa. For Riky/Richi, Richi still need to improved a lot..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ badminton asian championships

Fran Kurniawan/ Shendy Puspa Irawati
    Irfan Fadhillah / Weni Anggraini
    M Rijal / Debby Susanto
    Riky Widianto / Richi Puspita Dilli
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by okiazr; 05-13-2012 at 01:49 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hafiz Faisal shown he has potential to be one of INA assets in XD force. Hafiz has won 2 titles with Pia Zebadiah in Vietnam IC and the just concluded Sirnas Jakarta. Of course, Hafiz will be on INA AJC/WJC team this year. Again, i must say that this year INA XD force in AJC/WJC are very strong. Who will be paired with Hafiz? Shella perhaps? But i guess Alfian will be the one who paired with with Shella in AJC/WJC as both are pelatnas players.. While Edi will probably paired with Melati as they won Dutch Junior 2012 and Sirnas Jakarta 2012. So i vote Rosyita to paired with Hafiz!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rosyita still needs to develop, esp in the front-court. Djarum is at the moment training her to play in XD. So, I think Hafiz will be paired either with Shella or Anggia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone knows who is Sri Wulan Sari whom will be partnering with Rizky Delynugraha?
    Is she now pelatnas player? Never heard about her....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jks_niceguy View Post
    Anyone knows who is Sri Wulan Sari whom will be partnering with Rizky Delynugraha?
    Is she now pelatnas player? Never heard about her....
    sri wulan used to be Alfian Eko's partner when junior....
    Jaya raya player...
    currently train in Pelatnas, according Hauge...
    the SK (surat keputusan) is still on progress

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look,, who's sitting behind Riky/Richi

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am so glad to see Nova Widhianto has officially become Pelatnas asssistant coach, and now coaching the Pelatnas back up XD pairs.... omg, i dont know why... but so.... terharu....

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad to see Nova become coach in XD department. His experience will certainly be beneficial to the XD teams...
    Last edited by Licin; 06-14-2012 at 01:32 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope several senior XD players which has been retired could help coaching as well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With all my respect to Vita Marissa, I believe it's better if she get junior one as pair instead of Hendra Setiawan so she can make use of guidance for youngster development. Hendra Setiawan should be more wiser on choosing partner (either XD or MD) since his age should be at competitive stage instead of partnering with one on declining progress like Vita. Hendra probably still has 2-4 years left to reach different glory. So, don't waste remaining years of Hendra.
    Ah, maybe it's all about $$ and sponshorsip?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fran/Shendy should get split. Come on, Shendy is so weak at the net, so lazy style, just simply not suit to XD.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast