User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeaa miksss, i'm agree with you. Shendy is really a prone of error. I'm hoping Frans can be paired with Gloria and maybe Rijal with Jenna or Tiara....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sari_nov View Post
    Yeaa miksss, i'm agree with you. Shendy is really a prone of error. I'm hoping Frans can be paired with Gloria and maybe Rijal with Jenna or Tiara....
    sincerely i hope Shendy just back to Djarum

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yep i agree with you, tiara is wating her tallent playing in wd. i hope she will be paired with rijal or fran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yep i agree with you, tiara is wasting her tallent playing in wd. i hope she will be paired with rijal or fran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shendy need to go to Djarum back, prone of error

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watching Pia VS Lyliana In QF IOSSP made me kind of miss Pia
    I think Pia is still second best female XD player after Lyliana.
    Poor is Frans (and lucky for Hafiz pair up with Pia). Wasting of talent pair up with shendy. With so many potential young female XD player, shendy should kick out of pelatnas

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

watching Greysia thrilling match yesterday against qing/zhao, it once again show that Greysia is also suit to play in XD(at least better than Shendy, Debby), she did well to intercept in the net and very good return of serve..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe Fran/Shendy and Rijal/Debby will get split after this OG. (hopefully)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fran/Shendy hasn't showed impressive result, will they get split? Fran shd partner the junior.. hopefully with Gloria.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As shown in the PON Individual Event result, I believe Gloria Emanuelle Widjaja needs to be paired with a senior male partner to speed up her development in XD. Her results with Alfian Eko Prasetya are not too bad (WR91 in 5 tourneys albeit with 3 first-round exits), however, it will take a relatively longer time for them to rise up to the top 20.

Even with a non-regular XD player, Mohd Ahsan, Gloria can beat Irfan Fadhilah/Weni Angraini (WR30), currently no 4 pair in Pelatnas.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We shall see if Debby Susanto can win the XD title this week. If she can win it with Tontowi Ahmad, then, she can probably partner Fran Kurniawan for a few tourneys? I really don't think Shendy can make it in XD.

This is what I hope to see in XD:
    Tontowi Ahmad/Liliyana Natsir (WR4) -- although Tontowi is mentally still weak, they remain INA's no 1 pair until Asian Games 2012 when Liliyana probably decides to retire then.

Riky Widianto/Richi Puspita Dili (WR37) - they will be pushed even harder to rise up to hopefully top 20 by next year. I have a high hope on this pair.

New pairings:
    Fran Kurniawan/Debby Susanto - they should be good enough for top 20...but can they follow Fran/Pia's footstep to enter the top 10?

Mohd Rijal/Gloria Emanuelle Widjaja
    - Rijal (he's 26) is in the same exact situation as Nova Widianto (he was 27) in 2004. Rijal won a SS title in 2008 with Vita but this partnership was ended and so far, Rijal has yet to win any title in the past 4 years. Gloria has shown that she's pretty adaptable with almost any partner. She had won titles with Rizky Susanto, Praveen Jordan, Lukhi Apri Nurgroho, Edi Subaktiar and Alfian Eko Prasetya in the junior years.

Alfian Eko Prasetyo/Debby Susanto - Debby is still relatively young (23) and she can partner Alfian (who has a big smash) to speed up Alfian's development.

Keep or drop?
    Irfan Fadhilah/Weni Anggraini (WR30) - I will given them until the end of this year to prove that they can still remain in the National team. But their defeat in PON (despite being the top-seed) isn't exactly that encouraging.

Too early to tell:
    Lukhi Apri Nugroho/Annisa Saufika (WR124 in just 3 tourneys) - this partnership is still in early stage and they deserve to remain in Pelatnas back-up team at least until end of 2013.

To be recruited?
    Edi Subaktiar/Melati Daeva Oktaviani - if the current policy is for the double players to only focus in one event, then, I am not sure if they can play XD in Pelatnas.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    New pairings:
    Fran Kurniawan/Debby Susanto - they should be good enough for top 20...but can they follow Fran/Pia's footstep to enter the top 10?

Alfian Eko Prasetyo/Debby Susanto - Debby is still relatively young (23) and she can partner Alfian (who has a big smash) to speed up Alfian's development.
    So,who is better to be paired with Debby Susanto?
    Fran or Alfian?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As alternatives to see who will better complement Debby. An older or younger partner.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    We shall see if Debby Susanto can win the XD title this week. If she can win it with Tontowi Ahmad, then, she can probably partner Fran Kurniawan for a few tourneys? I really don't think Shendy can make it in XD.

This is what I hope to see in XD:
    Tontowi Ahmad/Liliyana Natsir (WR4) -- although Tontowi is mentally still weak, they remain INA's no 1 pair until Asian Games 2012 when Liliyana probably decides to retire then.

Riky Widianto/Richi Puspita Dili (WR37) - they will be pushed even harder to rise up to hopefully top 20 by next year. I have a high hope on this pair.

New pairings:

Mohd Rijal/Gloria Emanuelle Widjaja
    - Rijal (he's 26) is in the same exact situation as Nova Widianto (he was 27) in 2004. Rijal won a SS title in 2008 with Vita but this partnership was ended and so far, Rijal has yet to win any title in the past 4 years. Gloria has shown that she's pretty adaptable with almost any partner. She had won titles with Rizky Susanto, Praveen Jordan, Lukhi Apri Nurgroho, Edi Subaktiar and Alfian Eko Prasetya in the junior years.

Keep or drop?
    Irfan Fadhilah/Weni Anggraini (WR30) - I will given them until the end of this year to prove that they can still remain in the National team. But their defeat in PON (despite being the top-seed) isn't exactly that encouraging.

Too early to tell:
    Lukhi Apri Nugroho/Annisa Saufika (WR124 in just 3 tourneys) - this partnership is still in early stage and they deserve to remain in Pelatnas back-up team at least until end of 2013.

To be recruited?
    Edi Subaktiar/Melati Daeva Oktaviani - if the current policy is for the double players to only focus in one event, then, I am not sure if they can play XD in Pelatnas.
    for new pair, is this your opinion or official new pair ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Small change in XD team, riky/richy move to the first squad replacing irfan/weni in Denmark SSP List (Owi/butet/, rijal/deby, frans/shendy and riky/richy).

I think irfan/weni and shendy should kick out of platnas. There are too many talented young players WAITING to replace their place. Such a waste to keep irfan/weny and shendy.

Watching good result from hafiz/pia and now ahsan/gloria and previously nova/butet, i prefer older/younger combination in XD team.
    My combination would be:
    Rijal/Gloria, Alfian/Greysia and Frans/deby beside owi/butet and lukhi/anissa

For the new recruit, i prefer hafiz in xd than edi, not that edi is not good, but i think edi/arya is better for md. Hafiz could be paired with melati daeva replacing rezky deli/sri wulan sari

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    for new pair, is this your opinion or official new pair ?
    Read the 3rd line :)

17. Likes fathonezic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So the XD final in PON is Towi/Debby vs Ricky Karanda/Richi.

Ricky should play in XD too IMO. I agree, pelatnas better just drop Irfan, Weni, Shendy, and not so sure about Debby.

So, beside Towi/Butet and Ricky Widianto/Richie. I'm waiting for the junior/senior combo too, my wish is Fran/Annisa and Rijal/Gloria, i sincerely hope this will happen . Perhaps Ricky Karanda can partner Debby Susanto[?].

We shall see.. can't wait to see some new combo..

19. Likes sari_nov, fathonezic liked this post
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast