User Tag List

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed, don't quickly judge the underperformers in MD (or WD) as "no hope already" or "kick them outta Pelatnas". Try to transfer them into XD dept and see how things going.
    Look at Xu Chen. Toothless in MD, (almost) invincible in XD.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    Agreed, don't quickly judge the underperformers in MD (or WD) as "no hope already" or "kick them outta Pelatnas". Try to transfer them into XD dept and see how things going.
    Look at Xu Chen. Toothless in MD, (almost) invincible in XD.
    Agreed, CBA paired Xu Chen with Ma Jin, one of the best front court player. As time goes by Xu Chen almost unbeatable in XD.

Butet is a strong front court player, however she usually have a hard time when facing MaJin or ZYL. CBA knows butet weakness is her temper, thats why Majin, ZYL really like taking their time when they about to serve to Butet. Should Butet lost her temper, lesser chance for Towi/Butet controlling the tempo, lesser chance for Towi to smash, they end up losing their game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Butet was 20 when she became one of the best XD in the world. I think some of the current 19 or 20 years old can break the top 10 in 1 year time if given the right combination.

They should not stuck with the similar age pairing. Senior-junior pairing should be tried

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sen View Post
    Butet was 20 when she became one of the best XD in the world. I think some of the current 19 or 20 years old can break the top 10 in 1 year time if given the right combination.

They should not stuck with the similar age pairing. Senior-junior pairing should be tried
    Maybe

Alfian/Liliyana
    Tontowi/Annisa Saufika
    Irfan/Gloria
    Lukhi/Weni

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MelvIndonesia View Post
    Maybe

Alfian/Liliyana
    Tontowi/Annisa Saufika
    Irfan/Gloria
    Lukhi/Weni
    IMHO, for Tontowi still need experience pairing. He is still lack mental.
    And other, I don't much about they are perform so that cannot much saying to them..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^How abour Tontowi/Greysia?I think Tontowi/Liliyana should be split..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

problem here, greysia doesnt want to play in XD anymore, wanna concentrate in WD.
    i stilll remember it... and,when they were paired, owi/greisya are not so good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MelvIndonesia View Post
    ^^How abour Tontowi/Greysia?I think Tontowi/Liliyana should be split..
    For me Butet still the best pairing nowadays.. And she is still good for Tontowi who is less experience.

Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    problem here, greysia doesnt want to play in XD anymore, wanna concentrate in WD.
    i stilll remember it... and,when they were paired, owi/greisya are not so good.
    Yes, I still prefer Butet with Tontowi. While Greysia split up with Meliana, looking for more agile and agressive partner. IMHO

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually, if we want to make a real world beater, best in the world, in my opinion, Ricky Karanda Suwardi is the best one to be paired with Liliyana Natsir.

today he is 20 yo... will be 24 yo in Olympics 2016... golden age...

just my opinion...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ricky Karanda is so good... i bet he can do so well in XD. but should be partnered with older player...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a chance that butet will pair with others for a change as well as tonyowi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope butet will paired with young player like alfian or lukhi...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    There is a chance that butet will pair with others for a change as well as tonyowi
    Quote Originally Posted by okiazr View Post
    I hope butet will paired with young player like alfian or lukhi...
    Ricky Karanda or Alfian, please

pairing with M Rijal has been tested many times, and failed result.
    try young player and groom them for Olympic 2016

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Although I only watched the live telecast between Jordan/Vita and the Danish duo for around 15 mins in the second set, there were encouraging things even though the INA scratch pairing lost.

First, I think Vita probably did a better job in guiding the juniors than Butet (correct me if I am wrong). There were lots of encouraging pats and words for the inexperienced partner Praveen Jordan from the super senior Vita Marissa. Lots of smiles too from Vita if Jordan made a mistake. This is what I like from an XD pair...communications and encouragements.

Second, Jordan's mentality also deserved praise. He rarely showed any downside emotion like Tontowi usually did if he made an error. The 2 players were also communicating a lot and that is the key to a good partnership. I really hope Jordan can blossom through Djarum's support (or if he does get called up again to Pelatnas....and that is a big question mark). His touches are still raw and that's where an experienced partner in XD such as Vita will come into play....to smoothen the raw edge!

Second, I also like the way the INA pair fought back from 12-16 down to actually level it to 16-16. So, even if they lost 17-21 eventually, I thought they gave the Danes quite a scare (esp when they lead 10-6 before the interval).

Overall, it was a positive performance....unlike some pairs in Pelatnas like Rijal/Debby whom I think lack chemistry and communications as a pair or Tontowi who often showed his "ugly" side and collapsed mentally if his opponent led by many pts. I think Butet should also learn to be more like Vita in terms of guiding the young players.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    Ricky Karanda or Alfian, please

pairing with M Rijal has been tested many times, and failed result.
    try young player and groom them for Olympic 2016
    Yeah. I have to agree with this. Although this is against my previous opinion (actually more a wish since Rijal was considered talented along with LYD at junior days)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Although I only watched the live telecast between Jordan/Vita and the Danish duo for around 15 mins in the second set, there were encouraging things even though the INA scratch pairing lost.

First, I think Vita probably did a better job in guiding the juniors than Butet (correct me if I am wrong). There were lots of encouraging pats and words for the inexperienced partner Praveen Jordan from the super senior Vita Marissa. Lots of smiles too from Vita if Jordan made a mistake. This is what I like from an XD pair...communications and encouragements.

Second, Jordan's mentality also deserved praise. He rarely showed any downside emotion like Tontowi usually did if he made an error. The 2 players were also communicating a lot and that is the key to a good partnership. I really hope Jordan can blossom through Djarum's support (or if he does get called up again to Pelatnas....and that is a big question mark). His touches are still raw and that's where an experienced partner in XD such as Vita will come into play....to smoothen the raw edge!

Second, I also like the way the INA pair fought back from 12-16 down to actually level it to 16-16. So, even if they lost 17-21 eventually, I thought they gave the Danes quite a scare (esp when they lead 10-6 before the interval).

Overall, it was a positive performance....unlike some pairs in Pelatnas like Rijal/Debby whom I think lack chemistry and communications as a pair or Tontowi who often showed his "ugly" side and collapsed mentally if his opponent led by many pts. I think Butet should also learn to be more like Vita in terms of guiding the young players.
    Several info on twitters that Praveen was not athlete with good discipline. So he was not qualified to enter Pelatnas. Hope time changes him.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by naistav View Post
    Several info on twitters that Praveen was not athlete with good discipline. So he was not qualified to enter Pelatnas. Hope time changes him.
    I know about that fact last year. That's why Jordan wasn't selected for the WJC team in 2011. He thought he was already a super-star at that time.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast