User Tag List

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alfian/Gloria is splitted. Gloria will be paired with Edi Subaktiar, while Alfian Eko with either Sri Wulan Sari or Shella Devi Aulia.
    http://badmintonindonesia.org/app/in...ail.aspx?/1568

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

let's see how Edi/Gloria perfom. good luck

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i believe that edi/gloria will perform much better.
    Edi has great tactical awareness and mental toughness.
    i expect for Top 50 for them this year

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    i believe that edi/gloria will perform much better.
    Edi has great tactical awareness and mental toughness.
    i expect for Top 50 for them this year
    If Edi/Glor target only top 50 actually mean the same or no better than alfian/glor current ranking 43 in one year...
    Maybe top 30 0r 40 ya : )

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jks_niceguy View Post
    If Edi/Glor target only top 50 actually mean the same or no better than alfian/glor current ranking 43 in one year...
    Maybe top 30 0r 40 ya : )
    oh, maybe you are right....
    ok, maybe top 40 or better should be their aim this year...
    let see their perform firstly in a couple of tourneys...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 titles from XD in the same day, one from Osaka Int'l Challenge by Lukhi Apri Nugroho/Annisa Saufika and one from Australia Open GPG by Irfan Fadhillah/Weni Anggraeni.

This is the first title for both pairs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rosid View Post
    2 titles from XD in the same day, one from Osaka Int'l Challenge by Lukhi Apri Nugroho/Annisa Saufika and one from Australia Open GPG by Irfan Fadhillah/Weni Anggraeni.

This is the first title for both pairs.
    Ojan/wenni got their first title at india challenge 2012

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by okiazr View Post
    Ojan/wenni got their first title at india challenge 2012
    oh.. my bad.. I can't remember that..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

quite impressed with this lady called anggriani.. She's a good xd player but her net coverage is amazing in today's final. If given more time and training, I'm sure she can become the next Butet.
    Like the determination and fighting spirit of fadhilah also. Fighting very hard for every point and the title. Overall, I see this pair will become next ina top xd pair if they remain consistent.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    quite impressed with this lady called anggriani.. She's a good xd player but her net coverage is amazing in today's final. If given more time and training, I'm sure she can become the next Butet.
    Like the determination and fighting spirit of fadhilah also. Fighting very hard for every point and the title. Overall, I see this pair will become next ina top xd pair if they remain consistent.
    hmm... we hope so george....
    if they can become a top pair, then it will be excellent.
    they came from a small club (CBN Batam), the club is relatively unknown among ina baddy fans even after weni/irfan join the pelatnas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the first time I saw Irfan Fadhillah / Weni Anggraeni play. Personally I was quite impressed with their performance in the Australian Open GP finals. Thought they played really well.. good net play coupled with strong firepower from the rear... they outplayed the Koreans.

A very promising pair. If they keep up with the good performance and continue improving their skills, they would be a force to reckon with in the future.

Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Irfan Fadhillah / Weni Anggraeni : Wow... just watched them play the Aus Open... very impressed by both the male firepower and the female front court play. Also very tactical and impressive for such a young pair... they don't look more than 19 or 20 yrs old, but they play very much like Natsir and Tantowi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    Irfan Fadhillah / Weni Anggraeni : Wow... just watched them play the Aus Open... very impressed by both the male firepower and the female front court play. Also very tactical and impressive for such a young pair... they don't look more than 19 or 20 yrs old, but they play very much like Natsir and Tantowi.
    Irfan 22 yo and wenny 23 yo

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weni Anggraini is very fast at the net.. let see how she guide the junior player like Alfian Eko.

their first tourney will be MAS GPG..

i think coach is still trying to find the best formula for XD.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post

both pairs are trained under the same person... Richard Mainaky.. (older brother of Rexy)

let's see whether this young pair could maintain their consistency and develop their mental against top MD Players in the future.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No doubt about it, we have many XD pairs right now.....4 of them are in the top 10 and 6 in the top 15! Add Praveen Jordan/Vita Marissa and Lukhi Apri Nugroho/Annisa Saufika (both will be in the top 50 by next week). Not to mention the newer pairs like Edi Subaktiar/Gloria Emanuelle Widjaja and Alfian Eko Prasetya/Sri Wulan Sari.

Still though, each of these pair, including the World No 2 Tontowi Ahmad/Liliyana Natsir, has their own problems:
    1. Towi/Butet - mental problem still affecting them, especially when under huge pressure. Just look at the results in the Axiata Cup SF! Now, they even begin to lose to Sudket/Saralee frequently, which is not a good sign! I still think they still have yet reached the level of Nova/Butet (2 World Championships are better than 2 AEs and superior records against most of their Chinese opponents at that time)

2. Rijal/Debby - a dependable 2nd pair? Hard to say....they also have yet to rise to the level of Flandy/Vita yet....a pair that has consistently proven that they can win SS and GPG titles regularly!

3. Kido/Pia - I actually rate them as slightly better than Rijal/Debby but still vulnerable to losses to new pairs (like in Australia Open). Their target should be to reach top 5!

4. Fran/Shendy - see 2.

5. Riky/Richi - Riky's injury has stalled this pair's progress early this year, especially with the many first-round losses they had. I heard they will temporarily be split....let's see how they fare with the new partner first.

6. Irfan/Weni - an excellent first GPG title for Irfan/Weni at the Australia Open but they will also temporarily be split.

7. Lukhi/Annisa - good progress at IC/GPG level tourneys so far, including winning the Osaka IC 2013. They can possibly reach the top 25 by end of this year.

8. Jordan/Vita - good first title also at the New Zealand Open GP. This is probably a temporary pairing but Jordan really is talented!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    No doubt about it, we have many XD pairs right now.....4 of them are in the top 10 and 6 in the top 15! Add Praveen Jordan/Vita Marissa and Lukhi Apri Nugroho/Annisa Saufika (both will be in the top 50 by next week). Not to mention the newer pairs like Edi Subaktiar/Gloria Emanuelle Widjaja and Alfian Eko Prasetya/Sri Wulan Sari.

Still though, each of these pair, including the World No 2 Tontowi Ahmad/Liliyana Natsir, has their own problems:
    1. Towi/Butet - mental problem still affecting them, especially when under huge pressure. Just look at the results in the Axiata Cup SF! Now, they even begin to lose to Sudket/Saralee frequently, which is not a good sign! I still think they still have yet reached the level of Nova/Butet (2 World Championships are better than 2 AEs and superior records against most of their Chinese opponents at that time)

2. Rijal/Debby - a dependable 2nd pair? Hard to say....they also have yet to rise to the level of Flandy/Vita yet....a pair that has consistently proven that they can win SS and GPG titles regularly!

3. Kido/Pia - I actually rate them as slightly better than Rijal/Debby but still vulnerable to losses to new pairs (like in Australia Open). Their target should be to reach top 5!

4. Fran/Shendy - see 2.

5. Riky/Richi - Riky's injury has stalled this pair's progress early this year, especially with the many first-round losses they had. I heard they will temporarily be split....let's see how they fare with the new partner first.

6. Irfan/Weni - an excellent first GPG title for Irfan/Weni at the Australia Open but they will also temporarily be split.

7. Lukhi/Annisa - good progress at IC/GPG level tourneys so far, including winning the Osaka IC 2013. They can possibly reach the top 25 by end of this year.

8. Jordan/Vita - good first title also at the New Zealand Open GP. This is probably a temporary pairing but Jordan really is talented!
    no one talk about Jordan in NZ Open thread....
    soon, we will heard his name in top 10... both in MD and XD
    I propose Selvanus/Jordan or Agrippina/Jordan for MD and Tiara/Jordan or Weni/Jordan for XD

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast