Pls advice for new racquet

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Himari, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Himari

Himari Regular Member

IT
    Greetings folks,

I'm new to the forum, in life, I'm an above average badminton player, mostly play in double games, but occasionally single, my style of playing relies more on stamina and strength rather than skills and techniques (I'm not saying I don't have any :D), though I'm an offensive player. My smashes actually rely on arm strength rather than wrist strength but I love to smash when I can.

So far, I'm used to play with Fleet racquets as I can get a little discounts on Fleet, but I also wanna try other products. Unfortunately, there are a lot of fake Yonex in the local so I suppose I just don't want to be a victim for that.

Searching the forum returns some ideas such as :
    - Kason F9 : nice look, I also like Fu Haifeng as a player, besides, some reviews here state that this racquet is designed to smash using your arm power more than wrist power, and it generates nice smashes even though not being head heavy. ;)
    - Victor MX70 : MX80 sure is popular, but it's also known for extra stiff so I guest I should try MX70 before getting MX80 if I feel it's the right racquet in the end.
    - Any other racquets that you can recommend. :confused:

My max. budget is around USD 200 but I can spend more if desperately needed, thank you & cheers :)

2. a|extan

a|extan Regular Member

Yonex nanospeed 9900, voltric z force

3. SolsticeOfLight

SolsticeOfLight Regular Member

Victor has some nice rackets in their Meteor and Bravesword ranges. Check both out if you get the chance.