Anybody having trouble going to bed due to badminton thoughts?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Whittalboy, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Whittalboy

Whittalboy Regular Member

I don't know how long I have been like this.
    I think of the qualities of the games I've played, bad shots, good shots I've made, some of the memorable shots from people I know or pros... and so on just whole bunch of badminton stuff.
    My heart rate increases. I can't tranquillise myself. I'm suppose to be relaxed when in bed.

Anyone??

2. Pizza Fish

Pizza Fish Regular Member

badminton helps me fall asleep....

maybe try imagining it in the first person, as if you are actually playing. takes a lot of effort to recreate an accurate first person environment in your head....

3. thumpsky

thumpsky Regular Member

Student
    lol that's a first

4. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    Of course...

Wait till your legs jolt to reach a shotnwhen you are replaying it in your head! :)

5. nbonkowsky

nbonkowsky Regular Member

Athlete/Coach
    haha I can say that I have caught myself in that before. The most recent was last week when I was on a flight back from a tournament and wouldnt you know it dozed off thinking about my match and caught myself waking up when my right arm twitched as if it was playing a push from the net. Thankfully the person beside me was asleep and didnt see, better yet that my arm didnt make it over to hit them or the seat infront of me.

Have also had my right leg twitch as if landing for a lunge or in that motion, it is an interesting thing and a big what the hell moment that I just hope nobody else is watching.

6. visor

visor Regular Member

^^ haha! happens to me too now and then when i think about badminton while I start sleeping. :)

7. thunder.tw

thunder.tw Regular Member

LOL, I won't hit you with the girl thing again. Clearly you're obsessed with badminton. I might be concerned but I know people who get like you over .... golf. Golf? can you believe that?!?

I can't believe people could lose sleep due to such a boring game. Man, just thinking about Gol.............. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.