Anyone here play at Washington University in St. Louis?

Discussion in 'USA East' started by BlueTornado, Apr 8, 2012.

1. BlueTornado

BlueTornado Regular Member

I don't know if the Midwest belongs in USA West or USA East. I'll just go with East since according to Wikipedia, St. Louis is the western-most Eastern city.. hehe

I'll be starting college next fall and am considering Washington University in St. Louis. Anyone here know of and/or play at a WashU badminton club, open gym, or local badminton clubs around the St. Louis area?

#1 BlueTornado, Apr 8, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  2. BlueTornado

Just did a simple search myself and found the Missouri Badminton Club (what does that say about the amount of clubs around there if the club is named after the whole state?!) and it's ~21 minutes away from WashU.

Also found a Clayton badminton club which would be quite close to the university, but need more info on it. Anyone been to any of these two clubs before or can suggest other good places?

3. wilwat

wilwat Regular Member

Researcher
    My wife went to Washington University and she said that there was a badminton group there. She said it was mostly Chinese graduate students and she said some of the folks were pretty good (although she thinks I'm good so take it with a grain of salt). Anyway to answer your question there is badminton at WUSL, if you can't find it maybe ask within some of the Chinese groups there.

4. BlueTornado

Hey, I didn't end up going to WUSTL, but thanks for responding! Now future students there will have a better idea of where to go :)