Gosen aermet 5300 + aermet 2400 Review

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Kutz, Aug 9, 2003.

1. Kutz

Kutz Regular Member

Got these rackets last week. I found that both rackets did everything very well. Could smash amazingly well with both pace and accuracy with both rackets. Drops very easy to pull off. The best thing about them is that they both so easy to manouver, especially the 2400, so even when cought out of position I could always come up with a very good clear.

Personally I prefered the 2400, may be due to its isometric head. I found it a little more forgiving and easier to use, almost effort less. In fact its probably one of the best and easiest to use rackets. My brother liked it so much that he has taken the racket off me, so I need to get another one.

To use the 5300 you need to be a fairly good player, but it does offer a lot of power and control. Both rackets are head light, and fairly stiff, with the 5300 being stiffer.

2. Shiqinglin.wvu

Shiqinglin.wvu New Member

how much is that ?

3. event

event Regular Member

I, too, own both of these. As I've said elsewhere, I find the 2400 far to soft. I have serious control problems with it when smashing. I find the 5300 head heavy but maybe its the little rubber neck on it that gives it a whipping feel when you smash with it. Its not really rubber. I think it's the Gavun gimmick. Where I come from, the 2400 is about $60 cheaper than the 5300 so I use the 2400 for less serious games or when I feel I am at risk of collisions.