User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 80 Holes Pattern Of Flypower Attack Power 10

Hi everyone..I need help for the pattern of my 80 holes Flypower Attack Power 10. Does any Pro or Master Stringer had any pattern picture or story procedures ? Last time I strung it was awful..I feel strange in my string bed when started to stroke..and I saw the pattern unwisely wrong..This racquet has 3 (triple) thin grommet at, 7, 9 and 11 O'clock (3 in each spot). The stringer wrong to fill it with cross section at 7, 9, and 11 O'clock, he miss 1 hole in each triplet holes..any suggest ? Thanks a lot..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this yours?
    There shouldn't be nothing special in this pattern.
    Do you need something else?

http://s.kaskus.id/images/2014/04/19...0419100645.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Photo? If any racket has empty holes, it suggests to me the stringer has done a bad job or/and intentionally left it out because he's ran out of string.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Wippe : Yup..that's the racquet..please see the grommet at 8 O'clock, there's a triple grommet stands very near. And in my opinion, yours racquet has same problem like mine..the stringer use model A Pattern to strung it. He missed 1 spot grommet to crossing the string..and also at 10 O'clock double triple grommet..the stringer also missed 1 line crossing at each spot..please see the picture correctly...and that's why I'm feeling strange when everytime doing stroke, there's something strange in string bed feeling..My fault is I strung it to new stringer, using BG68Ti, V=25/H=27 Lbs, the sports shop was fully racquet strung order and so tomorrow day I pick up the racquet and not saw correctly the string pattern result..What a day..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Rimano : the picture of my racquet also same like Mr. Wippe attached. And so that's why I bring It to the thread, may a senior or master stringer/pro can present a suggest, idea or pict the correctly 80 holes of my racquet..and It's better in 4 tie stringing system I guest..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In several days I'm trying to attached the pict also, unfortunately now I'm out of town (job). Last time I used this racquet with some emotional dissapointed, everytime I got chance to swing, so I do it with very hard hitter with smash or jumping smash with over power, perhaps the string bed getting more softer but it didn't happened..hahahahaha..the string bed with awful repulsion cause the failure stringing makes my friend scared.."Why do you broke so much shuttlecock this night ???" And I explained it to badminton friends what was happened..

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ipang_bam View Post
    @Rimano : the picture of my racquet also same like Mr. Wippe attached. And so that's why I bring It to the thread, may a senior or master stringer/pro can present a suggest, idea or pict the correctly 80 holes of my racquet..and It's better in 4 tie stringing system I guest..
    Don't really want to see a 80 hole racket, because there's plenty of examples. I want to see the pattern of your racket. A photo is easier to understand than a wall of text and there's no misunderstanding of any terminology used.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh. Check out Victor stringing pattern for their 80 hole meteor rackets as an example.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Rimano : Thanks a lot, I just already read the victor meteor 72/76:80 holes thread forum, It's pretty similiar (same). And It was one step ahead to switch 1 piece string to the 2 piece (4 tie)..very much thank you..best regards, Ipang.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I may be misunderstanding your concern, but I don't see any empty holes in the attached picture...it looks fine.

The 2 holes close together replace a single shared hole with 2 non-shared holes: 1 for the main, 1 for the cross.
    Even though the extra holes are on the side of the racquet, they are not meant to have a cross string.

Forgive me if I misunderstand the problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Esteban : It's Ok Mr. Esteban..that's why we share a lot of things in this forum..(thank's to moderator/admin). But after I saw the Victor Meteor Racquet 80 holes stringing pattern I got some kind of idea to modificated in balance proportion both main and cross. Even It's sacrifice new string to experience..wish me luck..Nice to share Mr. Esteban..best regards.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rimano View Post
    Oh. Check out Victor stringing pattern for their 80 hole meteor rackets as an example.
    MX Pattern is pretty different. On MX the last main goes through shared holes. This last main here goes through single pass grommets and so on. The only thing they have in common is 80 holes, but the placement of single pass and shared grommets is very different.

@Rimano : Thanks a lot, I just already read the victor meteor 72/76:80 holes thread forum, It's pretty similiar (same). And It was one step ahead to switch 1 piece string to the 2 piece (4 tie)..very much thank you..best regards, Ipang.
    I'm not one of the so called master stringers, but I don't recommend 2 piece for this pattern. You can't tie off or start at B6. B7 is very well known for flushing ordinary knots with thin strings and higher tensions. IMO 1-piece is here the way to go. You can also tie-off the mains at B9/b9 and start/tie-off the crosses at B8 but I'm not a person who likes running 3 strings through a shared hole.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a fair comment about B7. I've personally not had problems with slippage, but I'm nowhere near the tensions of some of you guys.

Still confused that the opener said the pics of the other guys racket is wrong? Am I bring stupid, because it looks OK to me?

This top tie off is slightly strange. I'm guessing he may had done some sort of yonex style skip a hole for the top cross.

I'm no master as well. I'm here to learn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ucantseeme : the conclusion of 80 holes pattern Victor Meteor; top 5 cross string and 4 cross string from the bottom must same tension strength as main, and the others cross should added 2 Lbs.
    By this explaination, my stringer doesn't konw this 'secret'. Maybe cause of this related to the string bed and sweet spot area become weird when everytime get punched. And after I read your reply, It make sense why use 1 string method (not 2 piece string), minimum risk for the stringing pattern and step by step share with my stringer, help him to keep follow the latest tech stringing pattern information. Thank you so much for your share, best regards..

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ucantseeme : the conclusion of 80 holes pattern Victor Meteor; top 5 cross string and 4 cross string from the bottom must same tension strength as main, and the others cross should added 2 Lbs.
    By this explaination, my stringer doesn't konw this 'secret'. Maybe cause of this related to the string bed and sweet spot area become weird when everytime get punched. And after I read your reply, It make sense why use 1 string method (not 2 piece string), minimum risk for the stringing pattern and step by step share with my stringer, help him to keep follow the latest tech stringing pattern information. Thank you so much for your share, best regards..
    That's just an Victor advice. Nevertheless the positions of single and shared grommets is different. The Victor MX pattern has its roots at Haribito Basic with slightly different number of crosses. The ratio is more a stringers experience thing and depends on the machine. I also skipped the second to last main and came back from the last to the second to last minimize the untensioned string.

IMO this patterns are just a rule of thumb and not cast in stone. For an inexperienced stringer very helpful, but not always the state of art. BTW there are 2 different pattern for the MX in the web. A 1 piece with Haribito roots and a 2 piece TD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ucantseeme : Your info sharing very helpful. I gotta browse the Haribito's technique more detailing according to compare with Victor MX pattern. You are absolutely right about the inexperienced stringer, sometimes I've got to share pict about the string pattern to him, because I'm living in small town and not much sports shop had digital/electric stringing machine. And so thus others badminton lovers in here doesn't have enough knowledge and also the stringer. Sometimes the player dissapointed about the result and blaming the string brand. But IMO those problems should be finnished with equal solution (both string brand Stringing Technique). And I'm also agree with you once time, that's stringing tecnique was an art. Like a mushashi sword and with his sword creator, must be equivalent. Thank you so much for your suggest information..best regards,..