Feel pain..

Discussion in 'Injuries' started by trapatoni, Apr 19, 2012.

1. trapatoni

trapatoni Regular Member

students
    After one week playing, i feel at the back of my right hand..i will upload the picture..

PAIN.JPG

2. Nauroa

Nauroa Regular Member

IT Geek
    I'm no doctor but I'm pretty sure the arrow is not pointing to your hand. :eek:

3. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

....but it is in the area of your levator scapulae muscle. It lifts your shoulder blade up and in.
    That muscle and its neighbours are often victims of overuse -- especially if you have poor posture (eg "rounded shoulders") to start.

But don't take my word for it. There is no internet substitute to having a health professional look you over if it is causing you trouble.

4. faiyazk

faiyazk Regular Member

so.....is it your hand or your lat/rear shoulder??

5. KB@TB Em

KB@TB Em Regular Member

student
    Got the same problem a few times... Not sure if it is excatly the same, but if i play regulary with my other arm for 15-25min at the end of the training I have rarly problems in this area. Doing exercises for the back also helps for me, as well as stretching regulary after (and shortly before) the training and if possible every day...
    The physio I attend if I have problems asked me to have a hot bath (or take a sauna) to relax the "overused", stressed muscels.
    Sometimes you need a physio or doctor if you have a dislocated vertebra, which can also cause pain in this area...