Need Recommendation PRO ACE rackets

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by arfandy, Apr 19, 2012.

1. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

Dear BC Members,

Recently i've been paying some extra attention to PRO ACE rackets but found very little information on their website nor on google. I am thinking to purchase one or two or three PRO ACE rackets (would be my first brand if i did) in addition to my collections. Questions are:

1. Based on its name, PRO ACE Titanium series (8,9,10,11,12), which would be most likely closer to Yonex Ti10 3U (specs, feeling, playability)? I've never used YY Ti10 but been dying to try it out but i don't wanna risk buying fake ones in Indonesia, hence PRO ACE is the solution. (cheaper alternatives to try out and hardly to find fakes)

2. I can't really say which rackets have been my weapon of choice for 12 years playing (since i keep changing rackets from all-around to head-heavy BP) BUT Victor The Legend gave me the most satisfactory in term of almost anything during my game compared to other 17 rackets i have. Too bad i didn't buy an extra in China and can't find it in Indonesia. Which of PRO ACE rackets would be the closest to Victor The Legend?

3. My play-style: men-double, 4 hours/week, depending on how my opponent tease me during the game i could be a relaxed-control player to power-play aggressive player, enjoying the most smashing from the rear court but my front play isn't bad either, & somehow i don't like head-light rackets at all. too head-heavy like YY VT80 3U also exhaust my wrist very quickly. even-balanced BP (Kumpoo PS 2300H, Victor BS11, N50, Kason C7) seems to give me less power too.

all opinion is truly appreciated. Thank you.

2. dsmbooster

dsmbooster Regular Member

financial analyst
    I had played YY Ti 10 first gen. , Pro Ace Ti 8, and Ti 120, Platinium 110, and last week just pick up a Apacs Tantrum 200, all of the above are history, even balance racquet good for double. 86 grams. or Tantrum 300 a bit heavier (88-89g) as Mark review very thoroughly couple days ago.

3. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

So, PRO ACE Ti 8, Ti 120, & Paltinum 110 are the closest to YY Ti 10 first gen? thnx for the info

4. dsmbooster

dsmbooster Regular Member

financial analyst
    I would say 3 Pro Ace above are balance racquets , the YY ti 10 had solid feel when contact to the bird, also balance racquet. they are interchangable but not identical.