Really in need of a new racket!

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by KyMurr, Apr 19, 2012.

1. KyMurr

KyMurr Regular Member

Hey guy's! I'm new to the forums, so hey.

I'm starting to realize my MusclePower23 is getting a little outdated, and I'm thinking it's about time for a new racket. I'm 15, so I can generate a decent (jump) smash already. I'm also a singles player, and I'm starting to play club this weekend. I like to play net shot's, usually stick down low, until they put it far enough for a lift. I have a really aggressive style, and like to try and stick to the back of the court, because I'd say I have pretty deadly drops and a decent smash. Any rackets within a pretty low price range that would suite me well? I'd say the most I'm willing to spend on a racket at this time is around $100-150 VERY MAX.

Thanks guys,
    Ky.

2. SolsticeOfLight

SolsticeOfLight Regular Member

Do you want to stick with yonex, or are you open to other brands too?

3. KyMurr

KyMurr Regular Member

I really like Yonex, but it won't kill me to try something else. I like Yonex's consistency of their racket quality.

4. Avenger

Avenger Regular Member

Student
    so, do you know what kind of racket do you want?
    I mean the spec, what do you expect more from your new racket compared to your old MP23?

I would say go for victor as they are cheaper than Yonex, but their quality is as good as Yonex

5. KyMurr

KyMurr Regular Member

I'm hoping it's same head size, or as close to same, but I'd like it to be lighter, and I want to be able to have a quick smash and follow through with it.