User Tag List

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there any place on the whole wide web that we the mortals in Europe (Germany in particular) can watch the matches? I've tried everything but nothing works. Badmintonlink website is offline most of the time. The mens doubles is going on now and there's no link to see it! Even the BWF youtube website says that "Video not available"!
    Oh the Frustration!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I guess no clean sweep of china tomorrow as Koreans lead 14-4 in the second game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This shows China failed to produce a MD pair good enough to challenge the top pairs, let alone the average pairs.....this pair is going to London just to make up the numbers...dont expect anything from them...If Cai Yun/Fu Haifeng fails, China fails in MD.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes indeed the Koreans are producing very good doubles in all three disciplines. And they don't even need the great Park Joo Bong to assist them. What incredible depth!

The Chinese have lost G1 and is trailing far, far behind 8-19 in G2 now. Delightful touches by the two Kims against the no.1 seed.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*OMG* My boys are demolishing the opposition!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Koreans won 21-9 amazing

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An upset in the MD, the weakest link in CHN's badminton, even more so after Cai/Fu's impending retirement after the OG

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rajat_remar View Post
    Well, I guess no clean sweep of china tomorrow as Koreans lead 14-4 in the second game
    Thank God we at least have one real match to watch now. Waiting for KOR XD to make two.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you think that Wang Yihan or Wang Xin might sacrifice themselves to save Wang Shixian, or that Wang Shixian will loathe them, dream on. All these stays on the court. LYB's final decision is for the good of CHINA. Friendship is off the court and secondary to this primary objective and it stays there. They are China professional players! I don't know how close Li Xuerui is to any of the Wangs but if Shixian or Xin is denied an Olympic spot in favour of Li, I don't think there should be bad feelings between any of them. Stop dramatizing things such as friendships.
    Last edited by undeadshot; 04-21-2012 at 08:18 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rajat_remar View Post
    Koreans won 21-9 amazing
    It could have been worse if not for the generosity of the Koreans in the later stages of the 2nd game.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LXR-WYH will be another real match, showing the ROW how WS badminton should be played, the two best players in the world now.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like it will be a draw game between ARS and CHE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    If you think that Wang Yihan or Wang Xin might sacrifice themselves to save Wang Shixian, or that Wang Shixian will loathe them, dream on. All these stays on the court. Friendship is off the court and it stays there. They are China professional players! I don't know how close Li Xuerui is to any of the Wangs but if Shixian or Xin is denied an Olympic spot in favour of Li, I don't think there should be bad feelings between any of them. Stop dramatizing things such as friendships.
    If i were her, I would be absolutely pissed....i won the Asian Games and had good run from the late 2010 and won the two Super Series titles (legitimately) and made it to almost every semifinals . And she did play badly in two/three tournaments including the World Championship by getting knocked out early. This year the Olympic year, she has played well to reach at least the semifinal of every tournament and now she has to accept the fact that her place is going to be taken over by someone who received less attention and started a winning spree a month earlier since then..

The worse feeling similar to getting robbed of and the person that robbed you off is someone closer to you off court...that sucksss

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't worry. Then comes the joker, LYB's son
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    An upset in the MD, the weakest link in CHN's badminton, even more so after Cai/Fu's impending retirement after the OG

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fauci View Post
    Don't worry. Then comes the joker, LYB's son
    More like Kim Jong iL's son...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    why no walkover since they come from the london?they need to do better than manchester mah,no?learn from my idol,lindan lah
    Coz they are not paid by the same boss...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miqilin7 View Post
    If i were her, I would be absolutely pissed....i won the Asian Games and had good run from the late 2010 and won the two Super Series titles (legitimately) and made it to almost every semifinals . And she did play badly in two/three tournaments including the World Championship by getting knocked out early. This year the Olympic year, she has played well to reach at least the semifinal of every tournament and now she has to accept the fact that her place is going to be taken over by someone who received less attention and started a winning spree a month earlier since then..

The worse feeling similar to getting robbed of and the person that robbed you off is someone closer to you off court...that sucksss
    But you are not a professional player in China team. China has lots of very good players, the ones who make it to the team are the ones who are team players, professional and team minded. The selfish ones will stay in the provinces, even if they may be as good or better than others. The competiton in CHN team is fierce it is quite simple, if WSX or WX wanted to secure their place in OG, they just needed to win win win. If you only loses to china players, you will be selected.

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast