User Tag List

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG let's get this over with......the most annoying pairs in the world...The Japanese WD pairs...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any livestreaming?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zhong QX/Bao YX has several come-from-behind wins in previous tournaments and this one,hope that kind of experience strengthens their resolve,nerves and fighting spirit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saina Nehwal may win an Olympic gold medal, but only in2016! She may just fall short of meeting the great expectations that people have of her in London.
    The Khel Ratna winner has an outstanding horoscope with all the makings of a world champion. She has Mars, the planet of power in exaltation, her ‘Planet-Y’ is beautifully placed too. Her Venus and Mars are in conjunction, the much desired phenomenon for a sports achiever. To top it all, she has Pluto, the most powerful planet in the universe in its own house; indeed, it’s a total powerhouse horoscope.No wonder, she is the reigning Commonwealth champion and one of the biggest Olympic medal hopes for the country.
    Despite a great horoscope, her time is not ripe right now to attain the highest glory. The 2012 Olympic gold for badminton would most probably be won by someone born in the 80s. The 1990- born Indian Padmashri definitely has a great chance to clinch a medal though. Only that she may have to settle for something less than a gold this time.

Dont the media have nothing better to do......

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    any livestreaming?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF-qu...42FUAAAAAAAAAA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miqilin7 View Post
    But to lose the first game in a one-sided manner and making too many uncharacteristic errors to let Li Xuerui caught up level and won the final game whilst she took a big lead before the interval, i dont think that's Wang Yihan playing in the All England, of all the finals i have watched with Wang Yihan in it, that was one of the worst final matches i ever watched, not taking anything away from LXR of course, she played super well but i cannot digest the fact Wang Yihan could be easily outplayed in the final....
    What u said of the AE match is so much like the match of PG 2days ago in his loss to the Swedish player in EC... Except that they are not from the same country... could we also say this is fishy and "i dont think that's Peter Gade playing, of all the matches i have watched with Peter Gade in it, that was one of the worst matches i ever watched, not taking anything away from the Swedish player of course, he played super well but i cannot digest the fact that PG could be easily outplayed in the final game, particularly he was taking the lead at 18:12 before losing...."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
    The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wang Shixian will be fighting the most crucial survival match of her life...
    i would not be surprised if LYB instruct WSX to win tonight. But I hope I am wrong.
    Last edited by pcll99; 04-21-2012 at 05:51 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pcll99 View Post
    i would not be surprised if LYB instruct WSX to win.
    WHatever the instruction, WSX wont listen...her objective is to win...but as for Wang Yihan...what's going thru her mind later..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonc108 View Post
    What u said of the AE match is so much like the match of PG 2days ago in his loss to the Swedish player in EC... Except that they are not from the same country... could we also say this is fishy and "i dont think that's Peter Gade playing, of all the matches i have watched with Peter Gade in it, that was one of the worst matches i ever watched, not taking anything away from the Swedish player of course, he played super well but i cannot digest the fact that PG could be easily outplayed in the final game, particularly he was taking the lead at 18:12 before losing...."
    These are two exactly separate scenarios. Peter Gade has injury and he didn't play badly in the first two games....it's understandable if he lost steam towards the end of the game at a point for his age to start losing it...

Wang Yihan on the other hand played extremely poor in the first set...who had no idea what she was doing...committing too many unforced errors to lose 21-13 before she pulled a big lead in the second and squandered it dramatically with an uncharacteristc misjudgement that gave LXR that Championship point. It was just too good to be true but it seems as though Wang Yihan is instructed to play like sht and i wish to believe it's the case because i would really disappointed with her performance if she actually play seriously and poorly in the final...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WSX got to play and win ,not expect to be given the match, or how else is LYB to know she's really good enough? Same goes for LXR , WYH and WX.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for the link, it works for me.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These are two exactly separate scenarios. Peter Gade has injury and he didn't play badly in the first two games....it's understandable if he lost steam towards the end of the game at a point for his age to start losing it...

Wang Yihan on the other hand played extremely poor in the first set...who had no idea what she was doing...committing too many unforced errors to lose 21-13 before she pulled a big lead in the second and squandered it dramatically with an uncharacteristc misjudgement that gave LXR that Championship point. It was just too good to be true but it seems as though Wang Yihan is instructed to play like sht and i wish to believe it's the case because i would really disappointed with her performance if she actually play seriously and poorly in the final...
    U might like to read what Uncle Loh and Sandy wrote about that match:
    Loh

Join DateOct 2002LocationSingapore Also CanPosts9,975Post Thanks / Like

Originally Posted by Sandy
    I don't think WS Final is Fixing match.
    I enjoy to watch this match, the quality is high, so much amazing hard hitting. We see WYH's smash return by smash by Li Xuerui. In many time we see how Li forced WYH out position then kill by her smash.

Yes I think it was good quality and I was surprised that Li remained calm throughout and did not try to hasten the game and commit unnecessary errors. Of she knows Wang's game well just as Wang knows her game. In the end it was the quality shots that earned Li her much deserved victory.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zhong/Bao have good fighting spirit. I like them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zhong/Bao and Tang/Xia will play in the next Olympics....the current pairs are expected to retire after Incheon 2014 to pave way for the young stars.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am expecting BOOOOOOOOOOOOOS to Lin Dan :P

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lin Dan has retired from his match.

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast