Just ranting about buy and sell forum...

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by WoOZY, Apr 24, 2012.

1. WoOZY

WoOZY Regular Member

I just read a post that triggered some feelings I wish to share:

1) Sellers - should list the area they are from in the topic title. I really don't want to browse through your sale when it's across the ocean unless you are willing to ship outside of you own country.
    2) Sellers - Don't list how much you paid for stringing... If I tell you to cut the strings, will you give me a discount on how much you spent on stringing? If not, it's not worth mentioning. Because unless you are stringing it to the buyer's preference, it means nothing to the buyer.
    3) Sellers - If there is a chip, it's no longer 9.5/10. I would have to Brand new means no scuffs, no chips, and plastic still on wrap. You unwrap the plastic, it's 9.5/10. If it's scuffed but not chipped, it's 9/10.
    4) Potential buyers - If you have nothing nice to say, don't SAY IT AT ALL!!! Don't try to sabotage people's sale. You can make your offer in private but don't try to sabotage it so you can low ball the seller.

I would be nice to have sub-forum for Buy and Sell as well. To make it more regional.

Enough ranting from me. Let's see how many BCers are gonna try to grill me LOL

2. Blurry D

Blurry D Regular Member

Corporate Strategy
    Keep calm and move on. That's my advice.

3. AezranHakim

AezranHakim Regular Member

Office Boy
    Actually good to point this out.

4. qingshun

qingshun Regular Member

Blacklist buyer Alan hp number 97486713. Back out on dealing date when dealing place and timing confirmed. Kindly note.

5. qingshun

qingshun Regular Member

Blacklist buyer Alan hp number 97486713. Back out on dealing date when dealing place and timing confirmed. Kindly note.

6. WoOZY

WoOZY Regular Member

To be honest... Backing out of a deal is normal... Things happen and the person might no longer be interested in the goods you're offering. A lot of time purchases are made on impulse and they no longer wish to make the purchase, they have the right to. Which is why as a seller, you want to meet up with the person ASAP to get the deal done!

It's like buying a car or a house... The sales person want to pressure you into making some form of commitment ASAP. The more time you give the buyer, the more opportunity it gives the buyer to research and look for a better deal else where...

So in the future, if you feel like you've been stood up by the buyer, ask for a deposit. My rant is about blatently sabotaging a forum member's listing... That's just wrong. If you feel their price is too high and you can buy it else where brand new... THEN JUST DO IT! You can use it to bargain with them but please do it in private...