Voltric 80 vs Voltric Z Force

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by ant01, Apr 25, 2012.

1. ant01

ant01 Regular Member

For those of you who have used both racquets, is there much of a difference between the two when on court (singles or doubles)?

I've had the vt80 for a while now and I'm very happy with it, but I'd still really like to try the z force. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone that has it yet so I'd probably have to buy it :cool:

**EDIT** oops, was supposed to post this in Racket Comparison.

#1 ant01, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  2. bazzaman

bazzaman Regular Member

IT
    The VT80 is easier to wield. I was going to buy a zforce until I tried one out. I'm sticking with VT80 for now.

3. visor

visor Regular Member

negatory... i have both in 4u, both 83g dry wt

i find the vtzf easier to swing fast eg. drives, defence... and noticeably more powerful in clears, smashes...in other words, better :D

4. Optiblue

Optiblue Regular Member

I just show up
    It's going to be a different experience for everyone. Some of my group members tried my ZF and absolutely hated it and went back to their VT80/VT70/AT900P/AT900T. Then you have guys like me who couldn't wait to get rid of the VT80 since it was too headlight (coming from AT700). If you love the VT80, I'd say try out the ZF, but there's a good chance you might not like it as much as you'd think.

5. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    Agree with the statement above. The reason of why VTZF is faster as compared to the VT80, is that VTZF has a smaller frame & the frame design is thinner than VT80, surprisingly its smaller head frame does not really affect the performance too much & quite unnoticeable if you are not reminding yourself that it is VTZF unlike Arc Z slash.

I have tried 4U JP VTZF strung with NBG99.. I am quite impressed with the racket & string. :D

#5 Licin, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  6. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    Thanks to clawhammers who is willing to lend me his beloved VTZF JP 4U strung with NB99 :D

7. Udonming

Udonming Regular Member

Guys this is a common room for stringing techniques and tools.

8. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    We are aware of it. Mods has moved the thread from Badminton EQ forum initially to Badminton Stringing Technique & Tools forum.