Any reviews on the arcsaber delta?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Footwork_816, Apr 28, 2012.

1. thunderracket

thunderracket Regular Member

None
    Arcsaber delta is a good racket.It can provide quite a powerful swing and is used by any kind of player,whether offensive,defensive,etc.It's medium stiffness provides a powerful smash and a good defence.Although commonly used by intermediate type players,it can also be used by those in the advanced level(you just need to adjust the racket's weight according to your desire). MY advice is that you equip it with a nice string with high tension up to 29 maximum and put heavy grips to lighten the head.

2. jojoko

jojoko Regular Member

Executive
    I've been using this for 3 months and it is very good defensively and net play but it lacks the power when smashing. planning to buy a bs 10.

3. FOOSAG

FOOSAG New Member

It seems like this racket replaced the ArcSaber 003

4. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    my friend is a complete beginner and the store i go to most of the time recommended this racket. so far he hasn't had any complaints because he's a fresh beginner with no prior experience. and with the stock string as well. after half a year, his footwork is coming together and the way he reads my shots is getting better, and the racket still suits him fine so no complaints still :)

5. turnaround

turnaround Regular Member

what is the highest amount of tension The arcsaber Delta can withstand. On the racket itself it says 19-24 im not sure if you can go higher. Will it affect the warranty?