Pro's Pro Challenger 1 & strings

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by Line & Length, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Line & Length

Line & Length Regular Member

Hi All,

Am contemplating getting a Pro's Pro Challenger 1. Can't find too many threads mentioning them (or any drop-weights for that matter). Anyone know of a good reason not to get one? I'm likely to string relatively few rackets in front of the TV, so am not bothered about how slow it is.

Also, I see that they do their own brand of strings. Has anyone any experience with them? Would you recommend using them?

Thanks.

L&L.

2. Alex82

Alex82 Regular Member

Linux-Sysadmin
    challenger 1 is ok. qualitative not so good, but good for this price.

the strings are not so good...

3. pros_pro

pros_pro Regular Member

challenger 1 is ok for that price. Enough for tennis rackets. You'll find many videos on youtube using challenger 1.
    Tennis strings also popular be used. Just try some of them with the machine. hope it fit your need

4. ckyew

ckyew Regular Member

Challenger 1 is a good entry level basic drop weight stringing machine. I started out with the challenger 2 which is the one without the ratchet system but similar with everything else compared to the challenger 1. Probably the "manual" supplied when you get the challenger 1 will not provide adequate answers you have but simply just browse around or feel free to ask. Surely guys in here are able to help. Or at least, I can relate. Haha

Good luck and enjoy it.