User Tag List

Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Once GLY got back into the game INA pair just couldn't get the initiative to attack. CPS/GLY win 21-18; 21-18.
    They will probably meet Irfan/Weni in the final as the INA pair lead 14-8 now.
    Wow, looks like INA is producing great XD teams in the mould of Butet/Tantowi!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

undeadshot, how ricky/richie play from what you saw ??

Irfan/Wenny seems improving....
    this is really a big surprise and upset from them...
    i dont hope too much... just improve step by step...
    they are still young, long way to go...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loh View Post
    Wow, looks like INA is producing great XD teams in the mould of Butet/Tantowi!
    hmm.... now it seems that PBSI focus on MD and XD....
    Alfian/Gloria will get more tourneys according to Hau-Ge....

The appointment of Nova Widhianto to be assistant coach also show how serious Richard Mainaky to help the youngsters improve.... last year, they dont get enough attention from the coach, esp Irfan/Wenny and Richard feel guilty to them...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    undeadshot, how ricky/richie play from what you saw ??

Irfan/Wenny seems improving....
    this is really a big surprise and upset from them...
    i dont hope too much... just improve step by step...
    they are still young, long way to go...
    Richie was outplayed at the net by GLY, unfortunately she didn't get a chance to shine, really. Riky had impressed me with his good smash placements, and he is very fast coming forward to the net, taking half chances. He does seem to like the round-the-back shot though, but it's not a reliable shot for defense. Saw him use it at least 5 or 6 times in the match. Once they get on a roll though, with Riky attacking even CPS/GLY didn't find it easy to win the points. That was why they came back from 9-18 down in the first game and raced to a 7-1 lead in the 2nd game.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Richie was outplayed at the net by GLY, unfortunately she didn't get a chance to shine, really. Riky had impressed me with his good smash placements, and he is very fast coming forward to the net, taking half chances. He does seem to like the round-the-back shot though, but it's not a reliable shot for defense. Saw him use it at least 5 or 6 times in the match. Once they get on a roll though, with Riky attacking even CPS/GLY didn't find it easy to win the points. That was why they came back from 9-18 down in the first game and raced to a 7-1 lead in the 2nd game.
    thx...
    looks like they need more experience, playing in bigger tourney....
    esp richie...

oh yes, i forgot, who is the coach behind them ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KKK/TBH lost the first game. If they really lost the match, hope Chooi/Ow can win their first GPG title tomorrow.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

50% of good news for chooi/ow
    50% to go
    hehe

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the review undeadshot.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    50% of good news for chooi/ow
    50% to go
    hehe
    You ah, wait till after OG lah. KKK/TBH is going OG, need some confidence boost

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Riky/Richi have beaten Irfan/Weni twice. Riky just turned 20 last December, while Richi (Tontowi's previous partner) will turn 23 this July.

Nevertheless, Irfan Fadhilah/Weni Anggraini reach their first GPG Final after beating the second-seeded Singaporean pair 24-22, 21-17. They are also showing an upward trend this year and we shall see whether they can challenge Chan Peng Soon/Goh Liu Ying! Irfan just turned 21, while Weni will turn 22 in October.

Tontowi Ahmad/Liliyana Natsir is 25/27 this year and they are INA's most senior and successful pair. I believe they will still have at least 2-3 more years of top performance left in them. Besides Towi/Butet, INA still has 2 more senior pairs - I will give Fran Kurniawan/Shendy Puspa Irawati (27/25) some more time (till end of this year). As for Mohd Rijal/Debby Susanto (26/23), I think they will be split. Rijal and Debby could be partnered with younger partners.

I believe INA has quite a number of promising XD pairs that will hopefully rise up to the top 10:
    1. Irfan Fadhilah/Weni Anggraini - 21/22 (begins to show some promise this year, despite an uneventful 2011. This week represents their best performance so far, i.e. Final of MAS GPG 2012).

2. Riky Widianto/Richi Dili Puspita - 21/23 (won the Osaka IC 2012 and a SF appearance in the MAS GPG 2012)

4. Alfian Eko Prasetya/Gloria Emanuelle Widjaja - 18/19 (Winner of WJC 2011)

5. Edi Subaktiar/Melati Daeva Oktaviani - 18/18 (Winners of Dutch Junior & Banuinvest International 2012....INA's main XD pair for AJC & WJC)

6. Hafiz Faisal/Shella Devi Aulia - 18/18 (Winner of Tangkas Alfamart Indonesia Junior IC 2011. In addition, Hafiz also won the Vietnam IC 2012 title with Pia Zebadiah Bernadeth. I believe they will also be in AJC & WJC)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thx...
    looks like they need more experience, playing in bigger tourney....
    esp richie...

oh yes, i forgot, who is the coach behind them ??
    If it's a woman coach, it should be Yanti Kusmiati.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    Thanks for the review undeadshot.
    hey, focus more on your exam mike

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    You ah, wait till after OG lah. KKK/TBH is going OG, need some confidence boost
    hehe
    we need a better future
    a change for all.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thx...looks like they need more experience, playing in bigger tourney....esp richie...oh yes, i forgot, who is the coach behind them ??
    I think that's the problem for INA XD team, INA could easily produce top class XD on the men one like Rijal, Frans, Riky, but lack of "somethin wow" on the ladies. But we shdn't too worry now, we already got Gloria and Annisa Saufika on the ladies department. I believe both of these girls will be much much better than current XD ladies in pelatnas(Butet in exception ). Can't wait to see Alfian/Gloria in more tourneys

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

please becareful,nokh88
    maybe there will be some flying object if koo/tan lost

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want PBSI to experiment with the 2 senior pairs:
    Fran or Rijal to partner Gloria
    Alfian to partner Debby. I think Shendy is too error prone.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Riky/Richi have beaten Irfan/Weni twice. Riky just turned 20 last December, while Richi (Tontowi's previous partner) will turn 23 this July.

Nevertheless, Irfan Fadhilah/Weni Anggraini reach their first GPG Final after beating the second-seeded Singaporean pair 24-22, 21-17. They are also showing an upward trend this year and we shall see whether they can challenge Chan Peng Soon/Goh Liu Ying! Irfan just turned 21, while Weni will turn 22 in October.

Tontowi Ahmad/Liliyana Natsir is 25/27 this year and they are INA's most senior and successful pair. I believe they will still have at least 2-3 more years of top performance left in them. Besides Towi/Butet, INA still has 2 more senior pairs - I will give Fran Kurniawan/Shendy Puspa Irawati (27/25) some more time (till end of this year). As for Mohd Rijal/Debby Susanto (26/23), I think they will be split. Rijal and Debby could be partnered with younger partners.

I believe INA has quite a number of promising XD pairs that will hopefully rise up to the top 10:
    1. Irfan Fadhilah/Weni Anggraini - 21/22 (begins to show some promise this year, despite an uneventful 2011. This week represents their best performance so far, i.e. Final of MAS GPG 2012).

2. Riky Widianto/Richi Dili Puspita - 21/23 (won the Osaka IC 2012 and a SF appearance in the MAS GPG 2012)

4. Alfian Eko Prasetya/Gloria Emanuelle Widjaja - 18/19 (Winner of WJC 2011)

5. Edi Subaktiar/Melati Daeva Oktaviani - 18/18 (Winners of Dutch Junior & Banuinvest International 2012....INA's main XD pair for AJC & WJC)

6. Hafiz Faisal/Shella Devi Aulia - 18/18 (Winner of Tangkas Alfamart Indonesia Junior IC 2011. In addition, Hafiz also won the Vietnam IC 2012 title with Pia Zebadiah Bernadeth. I believe they will also be in AJC & WJC)
    dont forget Lukhi Apri Nugroho/Annisa Saufika whom i believe will be another bomb someday