Apacs Lethal 70

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Wingless, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Wingless

Wingless New Member

nsf
    Hi guys,

I am going to buy my first "first-hand" racket which is Lethal 70. May i know where can i get it from singapore? Battledore has the racket but is it trustworthly? Anyone has the experience buying from them?

Thanks,
    MingXiang

2. albertchiew

albertchiew Regular Member

Electrical Engineer
    Hi Ming Xiang,

I bought my Apacs 200g training racquet from Battledore. They are really trustworthy! Speedy posting and great service. Definitely recommended and a smooth pleasant transaction with her!

Hope this help!

Best regards,
    Albert

#2 albertchiew, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  3. Wingless

Wingless New Member

nsf
    Hi Albert,

Thanks for the reply. May i know what does the
    String Stern-10 + Labor service meant? Does they string the racket and apply the grip for you when you get the racket? I texted Rosie but haven't gotten a reply from her yet.

Regards,
    Ming Xiang

4. albertchiew

albertchiew Regular Member

Electrical Engineer
    Hi Ming Xiang,

Base on your statement, i believe that it mean they will string the racquet with the Apacs Stern-10. As of the labour service mostly regard to stringing service. As my grip wasn't wrapped by them. Since i prefered to be done by myself. Rosie is quite attentive to the mail and txt. May be by the time you read my reply, she already reply your txt. If not just simply call her, she is really helpful.

Hope this help.

Best regards,
    Albert

5. Jernan

Jernan Regular Member

There's a apacs factory outlet at northstar@ ang mo kio. It has a lot of apacs and flex power rackets, if ur interested in li Ning clone rackets... U can find their number on the Facebook page "Apacs SG" and give them a call to ask them if they have lethal 70.

6. P8nguin

P8nguin Regular Member

Manager
    Yes, Battledore is definitely trustworthy. I had bought couple of Apacs fr her before. Like others said earlier, Rosie is responsible & reliable. The one at NorthStar is Apacs HQ (if I'm not wrong), hence prices there are RRP. Rosie is less prompt with replies nowadays could be due to attending to her new-born child (I heard this from her about 1 month back).

7. Jernan

Jernan Regular Member

Does Rosie do meetups in sg? I also see that the apacs amk hq sell their rackets slightly cheaper than many apacs shops n home based retailers.