which one do you think is better

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by cwf16, Apr 30, 2012.

1. cwf16

cwf16 Regular Member

student
    as of a few months ago ive come to own a wilson k fantom , armortec 250 and a armotec 700 liminted and i was just wondering which one do people think is better and honestly i know nothing about rackets and i like all three but i would like to start using one

2. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    Which one do you feel more comfortable with is supposed to be your main racket regardless of people's opinion. Simply because other people is not the same as you and their preference also varies to one another with respect to raw power, footwork, technique, etc.

3. Soybean

Soybean Regular Member

Yes I agree that which ever one you feel better playing with should be your main racket. Other then that, the Armortec 700 looks like it would work good.

4. faiyazk

faiyazk Regular Member

at700 is an amazing racket if you can handle using it

5. R20190

R20190 Regular Member

Chartered Civil Engineer
    Why are you asking this question if you already have all three racquets in your possession? Just try them and use the one you feel most comfortable with.Also, it won't help you asking people which one people think is better as everyone has different preferences. However, if you were more specific on the features you like a racquet to have or the qualities you like about the racquets you mentioned then people may be able to tell you which they think will suit.For example, if you state the balance you like, stiffness (shaft/frame), head shape/frame x-section preferences, sweetspot, feel etc, then people can respond accordingly.