Agincourt

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by chillaxbro, May 9, 2012.

1. chillaxbro

chillaxbro New Member

Hi i am new to the Scarborough area and plan to go to this club, i'm 19 years old i play at an intermediate level. I usually go play with a group of friends so i had no problems playing, i'm scared if i go by myself i wont be able to play much ive seen it happen.

Suggestions?

2. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    If you really are scared, don't go.

If you want the chance to play badminton, go.

If you want games, don't expect to play against players who are much better than you.

If you want more games, being friendly and making new friends goes a long way.

If you want more games, don't expect everything will fall into place on your first visit. You'll need to go a few times.

If you want lots of games, improving your badminton goes a heck of a long way in getting you invites!

3. deric600rr

deric600rr New Member

Automotive
    i played at agincourt a few times. just getting back into badminton. you want to play soome time?

4. b.leung

b.leung Regular Member

Agincourt CI (the school) has only a few courts, and they rotate every 15 mins of play. Competition level isn't too high.
    Agincourt Open Badminton Centre (court rental, drop-in etc) is a better place to play. More courts available. More lenient on finishing games etc. Competition is good for low intermediate to intermediate.

When do you usually go?
    I just recovered from an injury and would love to play more and get back on top of my game.