carlton kinesis vs nanospeed 9900 vs voltric z force

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by robotshuttle, May 18, 2012.

1. robotshuttle

robotshuttle Regular Member

decided to get one of these rackets and i love to smash and defend.
    iv got a voltric 80 and dont really like it that much, its good for smashing and ok for control but no good for defence, but thats my personal opinion.
    iv herd all the rumours about the z forces smashing power but is the head more moverable then the VT80. Carlton kinesis is ment to be outstanding apparently because of its balanced weight great repulsion and very moveable.
    nano speed 9900 is ment to be great as well because of the light head and great repulsion power. but id like to no which one is better defence and moveability and smashing wise.
    and what's this lark about the amazing smash power of z force, but the z slash has the fastest smash recorded.:D

2. Ambushes

Ambushes Regular Member

I haven't tried the Carlton, but the Z-Force is definitely more sluggish to me. Extra power is there but it's not very maneuverable at all. Many of the local players don't seem to like it.
    9900 is a lot faster than the Voltrics. You won't have as much power but that's not to say you can't pack a punch (depends on your technique though.)

3. Benwilluk

Benwilluk Regular Member

Marketing
    The Kinesis is a lovely racket - the best Carltonh ave released in a while. You may also want to consider the Bravesword 10 as this is very quick and powerful.

4. Seventhfool

Seventhfool Regular Member

5. Shinichi

Shinichi Regular Member

Teacher
    Try victor MX series