User Tag List

Page 19 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeh i dont like 4us I think that racket was rly designed over a 3u concept so its likely to lack power at 4u...if you rly think it doesnt suit you, well go for a more flex racket even balanced 4u and see what it gives you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kokhong1987 View Post
    Receiving my JJS 4UG2 2 days ago, after 2session i found that the swing speed is extreamly well but one things makes me hectic is that the smash power is not that good. i do own a 3U before but is not really suitable. any advice for me coz 3U smash provide good power but swing speed not suit me, 4U swing speed is superb but not good in power. seems like i m the problem but not the racket.. haha. i do bought 2pcs 4U from Taiwan.
    That is normal... if you want heavier racket, you will get more power but sacrifice on the swing speed hence the defence. Likewise, if you want faster swing speed, you have to sacrifice power... maybe you can try adding lead tape to make it more head heavy. Otherwise, train up your strength and get the 3U. Then, you will have powerful smash and able to swing fast too... IMHO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by davlee View Post
    That is normal... if you want heavier racket, you will get more power but sacrifice on the swing speed hence the defence. Likewise, if you want faster swing speed, you have to sacrifice power... maybe you can try adding lead tape to make it more head heavy. Otherwise, train up your strength and get the 3U. Then, you will have powerful smash and able to swing fast too... IMHO
    Agree, actually i m using MX80 n LYD before.. all is 3U but when come to JJS.. i just don noe why 3U is a burden for me.. now is like at the t junction. turn left or turn right.. haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The rackets are produced over a weight range, so you could possibly find a light 3U or heavy 4U.
    That's my understanding anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kokhong1987 View Post
    Agree, actually i m using MX80 n LYD before.. all is 3U but when come to JJS.. i just don noe why 3U is a burden for me.. now is like at the t junction. turn left or turn right.. haha
    it bcoz the weight of mx jjs is distributed to the side frame+top of racket frame.. but the balance point still 295-297mm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is there anyone who has MX-JJS 4U with its weight (no string & additional grip attached ) is 85gr or more? coz i have one with 86gr. could somebody explain this overspec? my code is CNF. thankyou.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yudhistira View Post
    is there anyone who has MX-JJS 4U with its weight (no string & additional grip attached ) is 85gr or more? coz i have one with 86gr. could somebody explain this overspec? my code is CNF. thankyou.
    what u mean additional grip?. is it factory grip?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by riffsuad View Post
    what u mean additional grip?. is it factory grip?
    i mean when it has not been attached with string and additional grip <-- the original victor grip could still on the racket. hopefully can understand

additional grip = adding more towel or rubber grip besides the original victor one.
    Last edited by yudhistira; 09-25-2012 at 11:50 AM.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

is the plastic wrap on the grip still on?

that's 2grams right there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    is the plastic wrap on the grip still on?

that's 2grams right there.
    mine is 86,7gr with plastic wrap + factory grip... is it correct 4u = 84,9gr below include plastic wrap and factory grip?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

mine is 86,7gr with plastic wrap + factory grip... is it correct 4u = 84,9gr below include plastic wrap and factory grip?
    Victor spec the rackets without the plastic wrap, but with the factory grip. afterall they don't expect you to play with the plastic wrap on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a some 4U that are 85.5 with factory grip, no stings and no plastic wrap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my 4U SW35 feels slightly heavier than my 3U MX-JJS, both HK coded and wet weight.....go figure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    Victor spec the rackets without the plastic wrap, but with the factory grip. afterall they don't expect you to play with the plastic wrap on.
    hahaha..okay then thx kwun. got little surprised when i first held my mx-jjs 4u *compared with my mx-80 3u..my mx-jjs seemed to have more weight than the mx-80.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alana07 View Post
    my 4U SW35 feels slightly heavier than my 3U MX-JJS, both HK coded and wet weight.....go figure.
    yes, i think i have already figured it out thx alana07.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have got SW35, MX60, 80, London and MXJJS, all in 3U, same string and tension at 26lbs. The MXJJS is my favorite, followed by MX60, MX80, SW35 and London. The MXJJS I got is CNF version and it has good offence obviously, yet the defense isn't compromised at all, I would rank it as fast as the MX80, slightly slower than most BS series. The MX60 is very good in control and placements, all rounder whereas MX80 used to be my favorite and driving with it was pure pleasing. The metallic and direct feel is top among all rackets I have ever used but it is less forgivable than the MX60 thus a very close 3rd place. London is just numb and boring, nothing really spectacular to write home about, didn't stand out in any department, I skipped MX70 because of the same reason as I know it would b similar in properties. SW35 is a racket I used to like alot but since moving to MX series, I found it slow n hard to manipulate over long duration, it packs a hard punch in the smashes it produces and plays solid in feel (not forgivable), just slower in comparison to the rest of the rackets I own and takes considerable time to readjust so I didn't bother, the MXJJS feels very similar to the SW35 but almost immediately I began to notice the MXJJS is an speedier version of it, can literally feel less air drag during swing. No point going to the SW35 if you can afford the extra $$.

For those who care about the cases for this racket, there are 3 types: namely HK, TW and CH. The Chinese version comes with a black/red stiff case with printed JJS name on, one fierce irregular shaped case. HK version has the golden stitching of Meteor X and JJS's name on a soft cloth/velour case which is the best version I think. TW has a red stiff round case, the worst of all I'd say, kinda looks fake to me. Hope it helps!
    Last edited by manabu; 09-26-2012 at 09:07 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lots of MXJJS appearing in the Buy & Sell section recently...

Page 19 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast