User Tag List

Page 26 of 61 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 426 to 442 of 1032
  1. #426
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kvn4000 View Post
    Hi bro riffsuad, apa khabar... Can u explain more detail between mx60 and mx jjs pls as I was thinking getting it but takut!!! lol
    khabar baik tq. Frankly speaking i hv keep my mx60 in bag and never use it since i got mx jjs. I hv full of joy playtime with this racket. When u at first time play with mx jjs u probably will hv timing problem, especially during smashing. This may be due to the whip point of the shaft is lower i mean closer to handle. but this effect actually give the benefit to user who expert to whip the shuttle. I recommend the string match to this racket is thicker string, but mid soft feel.

  2. #427
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Posts
    220
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thank you to CD letting me play along with him and his buddy last night, it was great fun and thank you for the kind words; I am not good, I am just experienced =), the last I remember playing with madbad and VISOR, they have me flat on my behind a few time sweating ............

    Back to the topic, CD is kind enough to let me try out his new toy MX-JJS. I only have a better half of 5 minutes with the racquet so I wouldn't say it is a review, would be just a quick comparison.

    Picking up the MS-JJS, the racquet is not heavy and have a good balance feel with it, during swing you can definately feel the head weight. Power is certainly above average compare to similar racquets, what it really stand out is how large the sweet spot; likely one of the best in the Victor racquet collection. (I personally do not own any MX series but I have tried and own almost all BS series, in fact all my girls at home use BS 9 & 12) Feel is good but not as direct as I wanted but again string tension and grip setup could be a big part of the factor as well. Defense speed is above average for its class, but can't comment too much as we were playing single last night and they weren't bombing smashes at me. Shaft stillness is very user friendly, it is a stiff and have a good kick on it.

    Overall the MX-JJS is a good racquet; personally, I would get the 3U for singles and mix, but would venture further to 4U for doubles as I find the 3U a tard slow in mid court exchange and heated drive rallies.

    ** my current racquet is a 2U Ti10 purple (head light)

    Cheers

    Ted

  3. #428
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    331
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://www.victorsport.com.tw/victor_number.php?id=msF678eeffggBhiMMstOPvvwwRxTc 7

    So I'm guessing tournament stringers cant be bothered to do the first bottom cross on victors pattern, leaving 2 bottom holes empty, or maybe he wanted it that way (first picture)




  4. #429
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    72
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If this has the drives and defense of the MX 80 and the power of the AT900P or something similar but user-friendly as well this sounds like the ultimate racket for me! Any one care to say Yes or No, and if a Yes i'll pull the trigger and get one. Kekeke

  5. #430
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brunei Darussalam
    Posts
    1,676
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Go get one

  6. #431
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    puchong
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tedski View Post
    Thank you to CD letting me play along with him and his buddy last night, it was great fun and thank you for the kind words; I am not good, I am just experienced =), the last I remember playing with madbad and VISOR, they have me flat on my behind a few time sweating ............

    Back to the topic, CD is kind enough to let me try out his new toy MX-JJS. I only have a better half of 5 minutes with the racquet so I wouldn't say it is a review, would be just a quick comparison.

    Picking up the MS-JJS, the racquet is not heavy and have a good balance feel with it, during swing you can definately feel the head weight. Power is certainly above average compare to similar racquets, what it really stand out is how large the sweet spot; likely one of the best in the Victor racquet collection. (I personally do not own any MX series but I have tried and own almost all BS series, in fact all my girls at home use BS 9 & 12) Feel is good but not as direct as I wanted but again string tension and grip setup could be a big part of the factor as well. Defense speed is above average for its class, but can't comment too much as we were playing single last night and they weren't bombing smashes at me. Shaft stillness is very user friendly, it is a stiff and have a good kick on it.

    Overall the MX-JJS is a good racquet; personally, I would get the 3U for singles and mix, but would venture further to 4U for doubles as I find the 3U a tard slow in mid court exchange and heated drive rallies.

    ** my current racquet is a 2U Ti10 purple (head light)

    Cheers

    Ted
    hello, about your ti-10, its the 3rd gen rite ? do you mean slightly head heavy ? can I know the string tension recommended stated on the sticker ? by any chance, do you know the tension recommended for both 3u ti10 and ti10ltd ? tq

  7. #432
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    283
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks for the reply. I have ask around and mx jjs 3u turns out to be quite heavy dry which is around 91 or 92g. My mx 3u weight dry at 87.5 .. So buyers, beware and I advised when purchase know ur favorite weight first I settle for a 4u jjs weighted at 87.4g with string and grip it should be around 93g

  8. #433
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kvn4000 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I have ask around and mx jjs 3u turns out to be quite heavy dry which is around 91 or 92g. My mx 3u weight dry at 87.5 .. So buyers, beware and I advised when purchase know ur favorite weight first I settle for a 4u jjs weighted at 87.4g with string and grip it should be around 93g
    most mx jjs 3u owner said that their wet weight is around 93-95g if pu grip. Thats mean 3u for mx jjs is lighter with same set up string and pu grip with other 3u racket.
    Last edited by riffsuad; 11-16-2012 at 08:12 AM.

  9. #434
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kvn4000 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I have ask around and mx jjs 3u turns out to be quite heavy dry which is around 91 or 92g. My mx 3u weight dry at 87.5 .. So buyers, beware and I advised when purchase know ur favorite weight first I settle for a 4u jjs weighted at 87.4g with string and grip it should be around 93g
    I think you got the numbers mixed up. If a racket weighs 87.5g or 87.4g...then they are both 3U.

  10. #435
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Posts
    220
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi kelvin:

    My ti-10 is the 3rd gen, purple. I have both 3U and 2U, however, I did sold all my 3U version as it is too light for my liking. By no means they are light is in static weight, all my 3U version is pushing the high range of 3U which is 89g, just the head weight is light. On the other hand, the 2U version is around 93g with a slightly heavier head, makes it feels like a balance 3U racquet.

    The recommendation tension on the 3rd gen is 20-22lb by Yonex (both 3U and 2U) and as far as I could remember, the LTD version is spec for the same tension range.

    Cheers

    Ted

    Quote Originally Posted by kelvin316 View Post
    hello, about your ti-10, its the 3rd gen rite ? do you mean slightly head heavy ? can I know the string tension recommended stated on the sticker ? by any chance, do you know the tension recommended for both 3u ti10 and ti10ltd ? tq

  11. #436
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    283
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    I think you got the numbers mixed up. If a racket weighs 87.5g or 87.4g...then they are both 3U.
    Hi, that's why I'm feeling strange as well. This batch 3u jjs from Singapore dealer confirm that the range 3u on hand are between 91-93g. A 4u is at 87-88g..both dry.. I've purchase many rackets and to my understanding I'll assume the jjs is a little heavier than others.. JJS user perhaps can share your weapon weight thing so that buyer perhaps could know more Anyway thanks for your concern mate :-)

  12. #437
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    212
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    I think you got the numbers mixed up. If a racket weighs 87.5g or 87.4g...then they are both 3U.
    I think kvn4000 is correct.

    I have bought 4 4U JJS (SG Code) at just under 88 grams each, thus making them 3U in reality. I have also bough 2 3U JJS (TW Code) at 91.5 grams each, thus making them 2U in reality...

  13. #438
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'll weigh my MX-JJS wet weight and dry weight when I have time. Wonder why it wasn't properly labelled as 2U or 3U????

  14. #439
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    212
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    I'll weigh my MX-JJS wet weight and dry weight when I have time. Wonder why it wasn't properly labelled as 2U or 3U????
    Not sure. But it's not just the JJX that's like that, I find several models in the Victor range "overweight".

  15. #440
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK / Belgium
    Posts
    551
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I swear the Spira 21 is overweight too It has the same spec as the MX80, but feels like a lead weight in comparison.

  16. #441
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    M'sia KL
    Posts
    393
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yup ~ previous MX JJS is overweight too. Even now my BS LYD has the same overweight issue but is okay coz it compliment the faster swing speed.

  17. #442
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brunei Darussalam
    Posts
    1,676
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe victor has a different definition for 2U as compare to Yonex or other brand

Page 26 of 61 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Victor Meteor X80 3U
    By Seloon828 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 4
    : 05-10-2012, 08:14 AM
  2. FS: Victor Meteor 80 (MX80) Racket
    By eptan in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 4
    : 04-01-2012, 02:58 AM
  3. FS/FT: Victor Meteor MX-80 (MY, KL)
    By milky12388 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 10
    : 01-20-2012, 08:55 PM
  4. FT: Victor Meteor MX70 for Meteor MX80
    By kenny_eng in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 12-20-2011, 09:24 AM
  5. Victor Meteor X70 Vs X80
    By enginius in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 20
    : 11-13-2011, 08:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •