User Tag List

Page 28 of 61 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 460 to 476 of 1032
  1. #460
    Regular Member Nauroa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen - Denmark
    Posts
    325
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What would guy prefer for doubles. VT80 4U or MX-JJS 4U? or are you basicly the same?

  2. #461
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    773
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nauroa View Post
    What would guy prefer for doubles. VT80 4U or MX-JJS 4U? or are you basicly the same?
    My question would be rather: Does the MX-JJS has enough oomph in 4U?

  3. #462
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    338
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you are playing doubles... I think MX80 is more suitable...

  4. #463
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brunei Darussalam
    Posts
    1,689
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Both of them are ok for double if you have the right training

  5. #464
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    141
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can anyone compare the MX jjs and BS lyd?? I'm using Ti-10 3U for double and it's very maneuverable. Are both MX jjs and BS lyd (both 3U) as maneuverable as Ti-10. Most importantly, someone please compare MS jjs and BS lyd as both of the specs are the same.

  6. #465
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mx jjs less manuever among mx series, but not significant different. Mx jjs is the most powerful among mx series.

  7. #466
    Regular Member Nauroa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen - Denmark
    Posts
    325
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hmmm, so where to go from here...
    I use VT80 4U for singles, but feels it like I'm fall a bit behind on defense and netplay if I use it in doubles.
    I've got a NS9900 that I've used for doubles and while defending and netplay is a breeze I simply cannot produce enough power from the backcourt to be a real threat.

  8. #467
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    M'sia KL
    Posts
    396
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky_Boy02 View Post
    Can anyone compare the MX jjs and BS lyd?? I'm using Ti-10 3U for double and it's very maneuverable. Are both MX jjs and BS lyd (both 3U) as maneuverable as Ti-10. Most importantly, someone please compare MS jjs and BS lyd as both of the specs are the same.
    Tho they share the same spec but it is from diff series. It is not right to compare them directly.
    In terms of maneuverability Brave Sword series is much faster especially in double games.
    While Meteor packs more power. Find the one tat suits your play.

  9. #468
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If u dont hv prob with headheavy racket for double, i think u will hv no problem to use mx jjs. Mx jjs not help u in defend, but it help u for power.

  10. #469
    Regular Member Nauroa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen - Denmark
    Posts
    325
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can see that MX JJS is probably not what I'm looking for for doubles as I feel I need a little help in defense when using the VT80 doubles.
    So I'm looking for a stiff, somewhat head heavy racket in 4U.
    I've tried the MX80 and felt it was a bit to stiff. The MX70 just didn't play well for me for some reason.
    I'm pretty much at a loss here...
    Maybe I just need to learn to play doubles with my VT80. ^^

  11. #470
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,593
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nauroa View Post
    I can see that MX JJS is probably not what I'm looking for for doubles as I feel I need a little help in defense when using the VT80 doubles.So I'm looking for a stiff, somewhat head heavy racket in 4U.I've tried the MX80 and felt it was a bit to stiff. The MX70 just didn't play well for me for some reason.I'm pretty much at a loss here...Maybe I just need to learn to play doubles with my VT80. ^^
    I also use a 4u vztf for the occasional singles, and previously used a 3u MX70 and 80 for doubles... Until I found the Precision Pro . 88g bp295mm is perfect for me for doubles.

  12. #471
    Regular Member Nauroa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen - Denmark
    Posts
    325
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    I also use a 4u vztf for the occasional singles, and previously used a 3u MX70 and 80 for doubles... Until I found the Precision Pro . 88g bp295mm is perfect for me for doubles.
    Never had much luck with medium flex rackets.

  13. #472
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,593
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nauroa View Post
    Never had much luck with medium flex rackets.
    NB: Precision "Pro" is quite stiff... Not the regular medium flex Precision.

  14. #473
    Regular Member Nauroa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen - Denmark
    Posts
    325
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    NB: Precision "Pro" is quite stiff... Not the regular medium flex Precision.
    what the.... Why is the pro not on the website. Now I look like a fool

  15. #474
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey! I own the MX80, MXJJS, BSLYD... played with BS10 as well. It really depends on the type of player you are. I'm an aggressive player, so it means a lot of attacking. But understanding how to attack/defend with the racket you have is another thing.

    MX80 - Head Heavy and very stiff. You can generate a lot of power on your smashing. But note, the recoil for the next shot, you might not be ready since it's head heavy. Defending with it would cause the same issue. To correct that, of course, you need physical training at the gym.

    MXJJS - Head Heavy and very stiff (a bit lighter than MX80). Same concept as the MX80, but since it's a bit lighter, you can maneuver more.

    BSLYD - Balanced (a bit more head heavy comparing to BS10) and mid stiff. Good for defending and counters as there isn't much weight on the head comparing to the MX series.

    BS10 - Balanced and very stiff. Pretty good for fast pace games since you can react a lot faster. Generating power from the backcourt requires a lot more strength.

    So any racket you choose, there are always things to work on. I hope this helps!

  16. #475
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    283
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have to admit on jjs racket, it's a beast! Myself and a friend of mine are mx60 user for quite some time. We both got the jjs recently and we both agreed that is the best racket we ever had! My preference dry weight are 88g dry. Strung with vs850 27lbs and it was perfect! Ure right bro riffsuad, more powerful than mx60. My mx60 has the same weight but the jjs felt quicker i dont know why??? I guess the mx60 would be my secondary racket from now on..

  17. #476
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kvn4000 View Post
    I have to admit on jjs racket, it's a beast! Myself and a friend of mine are mx60 user for quite some time. We both got the jjs recently and we both agreed that is the best racket we ever had! My preference dry weight are 88g dry. Strung with vs850 27lbs and it was perfect! Ure right bro riffsuad, more powerful than mx60. My mx60 has the same weight but the jjs felt quicker i dont know why??? I guess the mx60 would be my secondary racket from now on..
    i'm so glad that u like your racket so much. Hehehe...i use my mx60 only after the string on my mx jjs broke.

Page 28 of 61 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Victor Meteor X80 3U
    By Seloon828 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 4
    : 05-10-2012, 08:14 AM
  2. FS: Victor Meteor 80 (MX80) Racket
    By eptan in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 4
    : 04-01-2012, 02:58 AM
  3. FS/FT: Victor Meteor MX-80 (MY, KL)
    By milky12388 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 10
    : 01-20-2012, 08:55 PM
  4. FT: Victor Meteor MX70 for Meteor MX80
    By kenny_eng in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 12-20-2011, 09:24 AM
  5. Victor Meteor X70 Vs X80
    By enginius in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 20
    : 11-13-2011, 08:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •