User Tag List

Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 LastLast
Results 817 to 833 of 1032
  1. #817
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,548
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Guys : Based on my understanding , Superwave 35 is the stiffest racket of all follow by MX 80 , then JJS, N90 I then Z force. Jang Sung won many titles with Superwave 35 and MX 80

  2. #818
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    333
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    cant tell if troll or just dumb

  3. #819
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    39
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benito View Post
    I feel N55I is head heavier but it is mainly due to aerodynamic I think. Mx JJS feels stiffer so, for energy transfer, it depends if you prefer mid-stiff or stiff racket. Mx JJS is a very good double racket which is not the case of N55I (N55II is better for men double in my opinion)
    How wld u describe the difference in the feel of n55 and JJS? Which one has more power?

  4. #820
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    france
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mx JJS has a sharper feel like "metallic". If you can bend its stiff shaft, it has more power (stiffer, same head weight and much more aerodynamic -> faster speed). But Mx JJS is less comfortable especially if you are late on the shuttle x)

  5. #821
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Posts
    223
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well, I finally have a chance to pick up the 2 JJS from my retailer for measurement and there it goes again, Victor legendary QC issue:

    #1 - dry weight 86.6g, head weight 37.6g
    #2 - dry weight 89.4g, head weight 39.3g


  6. #822
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,725
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tedski View Post
    Well, I finally have a chance to pick up the 2 JJS from my retailer for measurement and there it goes again, Victor legendary QC issue:

    #1 - dry weight 86.6g, head weight 37.6g
    #2 - dry weight 89.4g, head weight 39.3g

    Yikes, you better not pick #2. That has a higher head wt than the 4U VTZF that I had.

  7. #823
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,725
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh btw, make sure you account for the double shrink wrap on the handle that weighs 2.5g and adds 0.3g to the head weight.

  8. #824
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Posts
    223
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    Oh btw, make sure you account for the double shrink wrap on the handle that weighs 2.5g and adds 0.3g to the head weight.
    I have deducted 1.9g for the wrap but never account for the head weight change, so it should be:

    #1 - dry weight 86.0g, head weight 37.3g
    #2 - dry weight 88.8g, head weight 39.0g

    Well, they both feel light compare to my 2U Ti10s, I actually find #1 to be a bit light for what I want as most of my old Ti10s are at the 92g range.

  9. #825
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,725
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tedski View Post
    I have deducted 1.9g for the wrap but never account for the head weight change, so it should be:

    #1 - dry weight 86.0g, head weight 37.3g
    #2 - dry weight 88.8g, head weight 39.0g

    Well, they both feel light compare to my 2U Ti10s, I actually find #1 to be a bit light for what I want as most of my old Ti10s are at the 92g range.
    They'll feel light to swing at the store especially if they don't have strings...
    If you wanna compare dry swinging, make sure your go to Ti10 is also string-free.

    The JJS feels heftier somehow when you start smashing birds with it. But strangely it feels slightly lighter when defending. Weird. Don't know whether it's due to weight distribution or shaft stiffness...

  10. #826
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Posts
    223
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    They'll feel light to swing at the store especially if they don't have strings...
    If you wanna compare dry swinging, make sure your go to Ti10 is also string-free.

    The JJS feels heftier somehow when you start smashing birds with it. But strangely it feels slightly lighter when defending. Weird. Don't know whether it's due to weight distribution or shaft stiffness...
    Thanks for the heads up buddy.

    My old 3U Ti10s are all in the dry head weight range of 37g +/-0.4g so it is very similar to the light JJS. But there is also the reason I switch off to 2U Ti10s as I find them swinging light just like the JJS. My 2U Ti10s dry head weight range from low 38g to mid 39g so it is on with the heavier JJS.

    Tough choices

  11. #827
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Penang,Malaysia.
    Posts
    149
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tedski View Post
    Thanks for the heads up buddy.

    My old 3U Ti10s are all in the dry head weight range of 37g +/-0.4g so it is very similar to the light JJS. But there is also the reason I switch off to 2U Ti10s as I find them swinging light just like the JJS. My 2U Ti10s dry head weight range from low 38g to mid 39g so it is on with the heavier JJS.

    Tough choices
    Bro...how does we measure head weight?

  12. #828
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    "Jötunheimr"
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HardSmasher View Post
    Bro...how does we measure head weight?
    Here you go..

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ht+measurement

  13. #829
    Regular Member ucantseeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    @home
    Posts
    902
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Hi Guys : Based on my understanding , Superwave 35 is the stiffest racket of all follow by MX 80 , then JJS, N90 I then Z force. Jang Sung won many titles with Superwave 35 and MX 80
    You are totally wrong. A Forza VS Version is much stiffer than SW35 and MX80 and BS10(5/5) are a bit stiffer than SW35. The N90 plays not in this league. Every of you posts make me laugh. Yes, you are right the racket plays alone and the player is just like a jockey.

  14. #830
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,069
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tedski View Post
    I have deducted 1.9g for the wrap but never account for the head weight change, so it should be:

    #1 - dry weight 86.0g, head weight 37.3g
    #2 - dry weight 88.8g, head weight 39.0g

    Well, they both feel light compare to my 2U Ti10s, I actually find #1 to be a bit light for what I want as most of my old Ti10s are at the 92g range.
    @visor how much head weight do strings add?

    for reference the head weight of my two strung JJS (Zymax 65) are 40.6g, 41.5g

  15. #831
    Regular Member ucantseeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    @home
    Posts
    902
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tedski View Post
    I have deducted 1.9g for the wrap but never account for the head weight change, so it should be:

    #1 - dry weight 86.0g, head weight 37.3g
    #2 - dry weight 88.8g, head weight 39.0g

    Well, they both feel light compare to my 2U Ti10s, I actually find #1 to be a bit light for what I want as most of my old Ti10s are at the 92g range.
    Add to #1 2g of Athletic Tape at the top of the head and a bit insulating tape around the wood and #1 would be close to #2.

  16. #832
    Regular Member Mark A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    St Helens, UK
    Posts
    4,433
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amleto View Post
    @visor how much head weight do strings add?
    I'm not visor, but IME it's usually 3 g.

  17. #833
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Perth, AU
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Have posted it in the Buy and Sell section but not much luck - thought Ill try it here. Have a 3U AU code JJS for sale. PM if interested - willing to post worldwide.

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Victor Meteor X80 3U
    By Seloon828 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 4
    : 05-10-2012, 08:14 AM
  2. FS: Victor Meteor 80 (MX80) Racket
    By eptan in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 4
    : 04-01-2012, 02:58 AM
  3. FS/FT: Victor Meteor MX-80 (MY, KL)
    By milky12388 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 10
    : 01-20-2012, 08:55 PM
  4. FT: Victor Meteor MX70 for Meteor MX80
    By kenny_eng in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 12-20-2011, 09:24 AM
  5. Victor Meteor X70 Vs X80
    By enginius in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 20
    : 11-13-2011, 08:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •