Just purchased voltric z force ltd& arcsaber zslash taufik hidayat

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Stan77, May 19, 2012.

1. Stan77

Stan77 Regular Member

Just purchased Voltric Z Force Ltd& Arcsaber Z Slash from Aj puchong today. The z force ltd looks better physically than in picture.. Both strung with BG66 ultimax at 24lbs, with Kimoni overgrip, non glued type. Played couple sets of single game with the z force ltd pretty much the same as my standard z force except the colors. Bought the last piece arcsaber z slash TH (red) after tried my fren's last week, it's fast , great control but smashing power little lack behind vzf. Search all kl TH edition is out of stick, thank god I found one, 3U G5..My standard vzf is strung with bg66, can really feel that bg66 ultimax sounds better. Any advice what is the different between arcsaber zslash TH vs arcsaber T10 premium?

2. khenglc

khenglc Regular Member

auditor
    hi bro, how much you bought for these 2 rackets? Interested on the Zforce ltd. thanks!

3. Bluebloa

Bluebloa Regular Member

Lawyer
    can u post some pics of them? tks !

4. Stan77

Stan77 Regular Member

I bought the z force limited at RM577 racquet only+string BG66 Ultimax RM32+ Kimony grip made in Japan RM10. For Arcsaber Z Slash Taufik Hidayat I bought the last piece in KL I assume at RM 630+ BG66 ultimax RM32 + Kimony grip RM10. It's my second Z force actually, and I actually posted a thread at buy&sell, wanted to sell my voltric though a day old, I am giving up on head heavy racquet due to old injury in my wrist occured again, used to representing district in pahang, but due to too much smashing at the age of 30 my wrist can't take the force anymore. I'll post some pictures soon, by the way if u go to buy and sell thread I'mLetting go my vtzf ltd at RM570 perfect condition. I am in Mont kiara working in klcc area so do pm me at 0163288935 if u r keen. Original receipt from AJ puchong is will be shown.

5. Stan77

Stan77 Regular Member

U can really see and feel the difference between arc z slash and voltric z force ltd, in vzf ltb soon as the shuttle contacted the string it just repulse back instantly, while the arc z holds it and repulse. If u r a smashing and fast pace player I recommend vzf, I have also played hours and weeks with arc 10 still the vzf shines( I tried 4ug5) now I'm sticking with my arc z slash I would love to play with vzf someday once my wrist recovered, can hear click click sound whenever I move my wrist in circle; doc said it'll take long long time from months to heal. Wish I can play with my left hand.